16 Confession

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

Chapter 16 "Confession"

 

When no one was awake that morning.. two people were talking in the balcony.. a girl and a boy.. Sooyoung and Tao.. He was smoking when Sooyoung followed him..

 

"So I am right?" she asked that made Tao startled a little bit. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and choked the smoke. "A-about what?" he nervously asked.

 

"You like my friend." she simply said. "I don't like Yuri." he replied with made Sooyoung giggle while clapping her hands. "I knew it! I haven't drop a name and you still said Yuri! Admit it!" she said between her laughs.

 

"Fine.. I like her.. But please, don't tell her!" he sighed.

 

"I won't! Lets keep it a secret!" Sooyoung squealed and offered her pinky finger.

"Now go back there.. I'll continue my smoking session.." he said while making a gesture of it. "Can I try that too?" she asked.

 

"No! Its bad for you." he seriously said. "then its also bad for you.." Sooyoung replied and returned to the room.

 

Tao just sighed. Is it a good idea that I told her my secret?

-----

 

Everybody woke up with a headache except for Kris.. and only one woke up with heartache..  Tiffany commanded to their maids to make a coffee for everyone and when they drank it, they felt a relief in their heads.

 

When its already 6:00pm they went back to their own home. While driving back to their house.. Kris apologized to Yuri..

 

"Yuri.. I'm sorry for that night.. I wasn't myself.. I promise not to do that again.." he softly said while his attention is in the road. She managed to smile sweetly and said "Its okay. I dont get why you're making it like a big deal but nevertheless, apology accepted." 

 

"Thank you so much." he replied with a big smile. "I'll make it up to you." he added while taking a short glance to Yuri. Why are you like this? Giving me false hope. she sadly thought.

 

"Okay. Be my partner at the annual ball of the company.. Its my first time attending there and I will be giving a speech in replacement of my grandma.." she said which Kris agreed to do so.

 

They stopped at a mini restaurant and ate their early dinner there. Kris and Yuri kept talking about anything.. and that night.. they erased the awkwardness between them again.. but still Yuri couldn't forget about the night in Jeju.

 

-------------

The moment they got home, they went straight to their bedrooms and slept. They still need to wake up early because the next day is monday.

 

Yuri woke up earlier than Kris and she went right away to a cafe and ordered breakfast then drove to their office. She was the first to be there except for the workers there. She ate her breakfast and after that she her speakers. She's listening to Look At Me by Girl's Day.

 

She sang every line with feelings while sketching on her design pad for the new collection that will be sold at the malls. Yuri was so into it that she didn't know that her friends already entered her office. Jessica had to turn off the speaker so she could notice them.

 

"Eorinae chwigeumman dongsaengeurom---" 

 

"What the f-- Oh Jess,Seo,Soo! I didn't notice you!" she said, still shocked that she almost cussed. 

 

"Looks like someone is hurt for being called a dongsaeng." Jessica but deep inside she wanted to confirm something.

 

"Am I childish? Tell me honestly." Yuri pouted at her friends.

 

"Well, unnie. When you always laugh at the silly things like when I dropped my handkerchief or when you stay midnight while watching Mickie Mouse uh yeah." Seohyun explained which Jessica and Sooyoung agreed while nodding their heads.

 

"Why are you so affected by his words? Psh." Sooyoung commented.

 

"I don't k-know" Yuri muttered.

 

"You know the answer but you just don't want to say it. Right?" Jessica said with her eyebrow raised and Yuri answered nodding. 

 

"I like him.. I just realized it in Jeju.." she admitted. "What? What happened in Jeju?" Sooyoung asked with wide eyes.

 

"He kissed me when he was drunk.. but he called me.." Yuri paused.

 

"Omo! Omo! What what!?!" the three girls said in unison.

 

"he called me Krystal.."

 

----------------------

 

BOOM REVELATION! XD THIS STORY IS 20 CHAPTERS ONLY AND WE'RE NEAR!

 

Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors! Hope you liked this chapter!^^ Comment your reactions! It will be highly appreciated!