o6 New Home

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Six "New Home"

 

Yuri and Seohyun arrived at the house. Kris' parents is still not there because they are out of the country for some business matters. Yuri pressed the doorbell.

 

Tao opened the door and she saw Yuri with a girl which looks like Yuri too. "Whoah. Kris! Chen! We got two Yuri here!" said Tao who was really amazed.

 

Seohyun just chuckled with Yuri. "Hey Tao, let us in first." Yuri said and playfully hit Tao's shoulder. "So where is your husband, unnie?" Seohyun asked her, interrupting Tao and Yuri's moment.

 

Yuri held Tao's hand while walking inside the house. No awkwardness, no malicious intention. She just found it comfortable. Kris froze when he saw Tao and Yuri, he didn't even notice Seohyun who is staring at him.

 

"Is he Kris?" Seohyun asked. Yuri looked at where Seohyun's finger is pointing, he saw Kris and walked towards him. "Yeah. This is Kris. Kris, this is Seohyun. My-" Yuri was cut off by Kris.

 

"Your twin?" he asked which made the two girls laugh. Chen and Tao was confused too. They all thought that she has a hidden twin or something because those two girls really looked alike.

 

When Yuri and Seohyun were done laughing they answered Kris question. "We're not twins." both Seohyun and Yuri said. "We're not blood related." Yuri added.

 

"Really? Wow. This is amazing! Can you show us photos of you?" Chen asked. Yuri stared at Chen for a second, trying to know his name. "Oh. That bastard didn't introduce me to you, right?" said Chen, referring to Kris. Yuri nodded as an answer.

 

Kris just glared at Chen. "My name is Chen. So can you show us some photos of you together with your friend?" said Chen. Seohyun didn't want just to be called 'Yuri's friend.' so she told him his name.

 

"Okay, Seohyun. Show us some pictures." Chen asked and Seohyun fished her phone from her bag. She showed a picture of Yuri and her.

 

 

She showed him more photos and they talked about it. Chen wasn't that interested but he just wanted to hear Seohyun's voice. Tao and Yuri just sighed and left the two.

 

Yuri and Tao walked towards Kris who is eating in the kitchen. "Wow. That looks delicious." Tao said and grabbed a small piece of brownie in his plate.

 

She get herself and Tao a snack. "I almost forgot. I'm throwing a party for my birthday in our house. Kris, be there okay? The other ten are also there. Yuri too, with your friends. Tiffany is very excited to meet you too." Tao said.

 

"Of course, silly! I will be there." Kris said then he bumped his fist to Tao's. "Count me and my friends in too. But may I ask? Is that a boring party where its just all about business stuffs or a real party with drinks and loud music?" Yuri asked. She and her friends except Seohyun hates boring parties.

 

"Of course, with loud music and drinks. There are some young business partners there too. In the afternoon, its a formal party but in the evening here comes our favorite." Tao said and paused for a minute.

 

"Party Time!" Tao and Yuri both said and they did a high five. He became a friend to Yuri because he likes to party and he got an amazing sister. Kris faked a cough, "What time is it?" he asked them.

 

Tao looked at his watch and he gasped. "It's already late. Chen and I should get going." he stood up to call Chen who is still busy flirting with Seohyun.

 

He tapped his shoulder and pointed at his watch. Chen sighed and looked at Seohyun apologetically. Seohyun nodded and stood up too.

 

"Oh you're going too Seo?" Yuri asked her. She nodded. "Do you want me to give you a ride?" she asked again. "Ah Yuri, we'll just drop her at her house." Chen offered which Yuri agreed.

 

"Take care of my Seo! Bye!" she said while waving her hands. "Drive safely." Kris added and hugged his friends. 

 

When they left, Yuri and Kris just stood there awkwardly. "Ah.. I'll sleep at the guest room. Okay?" she said, breaking the silence. "Okay..... sleep well.." Kris said then walked away faster, embarassed at his words.

 

Yuri stood there, completely dumbfounded. He just spoke three freaking words to me.

---------------

 

One week fastly passed with Yuri busy with the upcoming opening of their business and Kris busy with his own company and for his preparation to become a marketing director in his father's company.

 

It was already time for them to move in their own house where they have seperate rooms. Yuri has finished packing her stuffs, she was about to carry it when Kris took it from her. Yuri watched him carry her bags.

 

"Lets go Yuri." Kris said and he got in to the car. Yuri followed him and went to the passenger's seat. This time, the silence is a comfortable silence not awkward silence.

 

Slowly, I guess.. we will be friends too just like Tao said to me.. Yuri thought. 

 

After half an hour, they already arrived at their own home at Gangnam District, Seoul.

 

 

As soon as they arrived, they looked at the furnitures. It's a good thing there are already furnitures in the home. Kris showed her the master's bedroom.

 

"This is our room." Kris said as he opened the door. "What? In one room only?" Yuri asked, kind of angry. "Let me finish first, will you?" he hissed then continued. "There is the secret room, that will be my room." 

 

Yuri calmed down upon hearing those words. Kris also showed her the guest rooms and the maid's quarter. "When will the maid will arrive? Did you already hired one??" Yuri started throwing him questions.

 

"Aish. So noisy. Yes I have hired maids. They will arrive tomorrow so for now, I ordered ramyun for us." Kris answered. "Okay, good. I don't want to cook. By the way lets start arranging our stuffs." Yuri said as she walked towars her

 

"Lets just do that later, the ramyun is here." Kris bluntly said when he heard the sound of their doorbell. Yuri followed him and opened the gate for the delivery boy. Kris took the plastic with ramyun and payed for it.

 

Kris and Yuri quietly ate the ramyun. After that, Kris carried Yuri's stuffs first and put them in her room. "Thanks. Do you need help in arranging your stuffs?" Yuri kindly offered. "I don't need. Go fix your stuffs." Kris said then went back to carry his stuffs so he can arrange them.

 

Yuri on the other hand, arranged her stuffs fastly especially her sewing machine. Upon seeing the sewing machine, it reminded her of her works. She still need to make one sketch and she have to make the sample of her other five designs. She started to sew first because it was the easiest thing to do.

 

Kris plugged in his earphones so he wouldn't get distracted by the sound of Yuri's sewing machine. He continued reading and checking his speech if there are any errors, but the music coming from his earphones distracted him more so he decided to just take them off. It was already midnight when he finished reconstructing the words and detecting errors.

 

He noticed that there was no sound of a sewing machine. He went to Yuri's room to check it  out and to his surprise, she was sleeping in a difficult position with a color pencil in her hand. He also saw five piece of clothings there with pattern papers attached to it.

 

"I didn't know being a designer is tough too." Kris stated in his low voice because he don't want to wake up the tired Yuri. He stared again at her sleeping face and examined her face. He softly touched her pointed nose. "She got a nice nose." His finger made his way to her lips. He gulped when he remembered how those lips taste.

 

He shook his head and carried her into her bed and returned to his bedroom to sleep since they still need to prepare for Tao's birthday party.

---------------

Sorry for the late update! Our laptop is being a -_- Thanks for waiting! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment what you think please! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors!~