14 Nervous

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter 14 "Nervous"

 

The night when Kris got drunk, Tao was having a weird dream..

 

Yuri was pinching his cheeks and hugging him playfully.. He was very pleased to what she was doing that he suddenly woke up. Tao can feel his cheeks burning and his heartbeat faster..

 

He shook his head and tried to get that dream out of his head but he couldn't.. He tried to go back sleeping but he couldn't because everytime he close his eyes he could see her.. That made him looked like a zombie.

 

---------------------------

 

Yuri woke up earlier than Kris who drunk from yesterday's clubbing. Yuri already ordered their breakfast and a medicine for hangover because they need to get going.

 

She shaked him and called him. He opened his eyes and winced in pain. She massaged the temple of his head for awhile when their order arrived. She opened the door and the waiter placed their order. Yuri took the coffee together with the medicine and gave it to Kris. He drinked the coffee and swallowed the medicine and stood up to join Yuri in the table.

 

After they ate, Kris and Yuri fixed their things and he payed for the expenses. The luxurious car with the driver is waiting for them outside the hotel. He rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes while Yuri was busy updating her SNS accounts.

 

She took a selca with Kris sleeping and captioned it "Seoul in an hour.. Look who's sleeping ;p" Her post gained a comments from her closest friends.

 

She slightly tapped his shoulders to wake him up and they head off to the class a plane. Kris suddenly got curious about what happened in the club.

 

"Did I do something inappopriate to you last night?" he asked which made her nervous.

 

"Nope." she shortly answered.

 

He tilts his head then said "You sure huh? You can slap me anytime for that."

 

In half hour they already landed at Seoul. "Hey. I'll go to my office, need to catch up for my absents." she quickly said and got inside the car.Kris nodded and remembered his work too.

 

-----

 

At "TIARA"

 

She was having her mini catwalk in the hallway when she saw Tao.

 

"Hey! Whatcha doin' here?" asked Yuri to Tao. He smiled nervously as he remembered his dreams about her.

 

"I just walked my sister here. So how's the vacation with Kris?" Tao asked.

 

Yuri looked at him in a teasing manner. "Aigoo! Such a sweet oppa to Ppani! Stage brother!" she said then pinched his cheeks.

 

Sh-it.Just like in my dream. "Hey! I'd like to remind you that I am older than you." he said like a lecturer.

 

"Omona! Ahjussi! Sorry!" she said while laughing at him and Tao faked anger. She playfully hugged him. He suddenly tensed when he saw Sooyoung and Jessica standing infront of them.

 

Sooyoung smirked at him and that made him nervous. "I-I better get going. Please tell my sister and Seohyun bye. Thanks." he said then rushed to the parking lot.

 

"So what happened to the honeymoon?" asked Jessica which made Yuri's cheeks in crimson red.

 

"There's no honeymoon. Okay?" she stated which made Sooyoung smile.

 

"Fine. Lets go back to work. By the way, he's so slow. Psh." Jessica said.

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun exclaimed when she heard what Jessica said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 14

 

Hope you liked this chapter! ^_^ 

 

Sorry for the grammatical errors and typographical errors!Sorry for the late update too because I've been busy preparing for the UPCAT,1st Quarter exams and School paper contest. XD Please comment what you think about this chapter. I want to know your reactions.