12 D1

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

CHAPTER TWELVE "D-1"

 

The married couple is already at their private plane. Yuri was pouting out of boredom while Kris was distracted because of Yuri's lips.

"Ya!" she approached him first and sat beside him. "Lets do something!" she added making Kris blushed. Yuri knew why he blushed. "Wh-what something?" he asked. He wanted to pull his tongue to stop himself from stammering.

 

"You know! SOMETHING!" she playfully stressed the word something. Now, there were sweats forming in his face. "B-but we're on the plane." he reasoned out. Yuri burst out laughing at his face and voice and everything.

 

"So what if we're in the plane? Can't we play truth or dare in the plane?" she seriously said after having a hearty laugh. Kris was embarassed to himself for thinking about THAT. "Oh. Lets have a different game instead." he said then winked at her.

 

He closed her eyes by kissing them making Yuri so shocked, but what made her shock more is when she started to feel his breath in and before she know it, Kris blew her lips. To hide her embarassment, she playfully pats his shoulder then said, "Dude. Please use mouthwash."

 

That made him shut up and be conscious of his breath so he smelled it. "Its not bad!" he said. "Pssssssh!" Yuri just said and continued listening to her favorite songs by Urban Zakapa. It makes her comfortable, calm and cozy just like the effect of Cafe Latte.

 

She fell asleep as she listened to the voices of Urban Zakapa. Kris put her head in his shoulder and fixed the strands of hair in her face so he can see the beautiful face of Yuri clearly. Unknowingly, he fell into a deep sleep too.

 

They were both awakened by the voice telling them that the plane was about to take off. Yuri finds herself in an awkward position and fixed her face if she has any saliva. She combed her silky hair by using her fingers. The assistants helped them took out their baggage.

 

A luxurious car was the first thing that they saw when they arrived there. "Good Morning! Please get into the car and we will go to the hotel your mother reserved." the guy said and opened the car for them. They sat comfortably facing each other.

 

It only take a few minutes of travel to arrive at the hotel which his parents reserved. Yuri liked the hotel so much because it was so cozy. 

 

"You liked it here?" Kris asked her as he put his arms around her shoulder and walks toward the hotel's lobby. Yuri nodded as a response and kept looking to each corner of the hotel. Kris talked to the girl in the lobby and asked what number their rooms.

 

"Room 720, sir" the girl said while smiling. "What about the other room?" he asked. "Ohh I'm sorry sir. But there is only one reservation." the girl explained. "That is the only available room because all the room was occupied." she added.

 

"Oh okay. Show us our room." Yuri said and grabbed Kris hand. They used the elevator and the guide pressed the seventh floor. 

 

They walked hand in hand to the room and the guide left them after he carried the bags. "Atleast the bed is big." Yuri commanted. "Yeah you're right." he agreed.

 

"By the way, I'll just change my clothes and lets go out. " Yuri said and picked a pastel yellow sundress that reached above the knee. Kris can't deny the fact that she absolutely looks stunning.

 

Kris got out first and Yuri followed her. "Hey lets take the stairs!" she said as she pointed on the stairs. "Are you serious? We're at the seventh floor." he reminded her. "So what? I want to lose weight! Come on!" she said and pulled him with her.

 

Wow. She is really different if this was another woman she'd rather take the elevator. Kris though inside his head.

 

While using the stairs they talked about anything under the sun. And finally they've reached the ground floor with sweats on their body. Kris gave her a towel so she can wipe her face.

 

"Thanks." Yuri said and returned the towel. "Lets eat first. I made a reservation for us." Kris said and walked with her.

 

------------------------------

At the restaurant...

 

"Please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Wu" the waiter said which made her giggle. "Why?" Kris curiously asked as he pulled a chair for his wife.

 

"I just found it funny when the waiter called me Mrs. Wu." she said. "And why is that?" he playfully asked. "I don't know. By the way, lets look at the menu!" she replied and she picked the menu at the table. Kris did the same too. 

 

They gave their orders to the waiter and ate while talking about each other's past.

 

"Who's your first boyfriend?" Kris curiously asked her. She was shocked for a moment but answered anyway, "Hmm. Taeyang of Bigbang."

 

"Oh. That explains why you are awkward with him. May I ask how did a Taeyang proposed to you?" he said, getting more curious. Yuri smiled as she remember her oldself and Youngbae (Taeyang's real name) when they are still a highschool.

 

"We were doing our Citizen Army Training during our senior year in highschool. Youngbae was our battalion commander and I was the S2, the third highest position. He asked me to be his girlfriend a day before the tactical inspection...."

 

Flashback.. (In Yuri's POV)

 

I had to salute to the officers who have higher position than me, don't worry they are only two. It was Youngbae and Seunghyun. I was walking to our battalion commander to report because Seunghyun told me that the battalion commander is searching for me because he needs to ask a question so I hurriedly go there, ignoring the private cadet who was saluting to me.

 

"Did you receive my order?" Youngbae asked me so I answered, "Sir yes sir!"

 

"Do you want to stay with me?" he suddenly asked me. I was so embarassed because we are in front of the platoon. But I still answered because I don't want to get demerits. "S-sir yes sir."

 

"Can you be the battalion commander's girl forever?" he asked me and the cadets who are watching us started teasing us. So with red as crimson cheeks, I answered "Sir yes sir!" and hugged me.

 

End of flashback...(End of Yuri's POV)

 

"Well I guess that forever isn't true because you're here with me.." Kris commented after he listened to Yuri's first lovestory.

 

"Yeah.. unfortunately yeah.." she said, quite sad but she still let out a soft laugh. "How about you?" she asked, avoiding the topic.

 

"I never had a girlfriend but I had my first love.." he answered as he recalls his one sided love with his bestfriend Krystal who happened to fell in love with his brother Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Really? Spill!" Yuri asked but Kris just sadly smiled at her. She decided to stop bugging him about that but still.. she still wants to know the answer.

 

After the lunch, Kris decided to take a nap while Yuri went outside alone to take some photos that she will post in her blog.

 

She watched the couple wearing a couple tee and playing with each other. She suddenly got an idea for their next project. Yuri hurriedly took candid shots of the couple. She quickly returned to their room and got her laptop to post the pictures.

 

"Spring is the perfect season for lovers and of course friends. It is the season when we can feel the love as the air softly touches our skin. Cherish your seoulmate and love each other deeply like any oceans just like this couple. - YR"

 

She closed her laptop and found Kris is already awake. "Lets have dinner here. A light dinner only." she said which he agreed to. The food fastly arrived at their room. They shared a meal once again and slowly they are starting to feel comfortable with each other.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

DID YOU MISS ME GUYSSSSS? I GOT ACCEPTED TO OUR SCHOOLPAPER!! THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER <3 HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) Sorry for the long wait! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! Please comment your reactions!