o9 Sorry

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

Chapter Nine “Sorry”

 

 

Kris and Yuri stood awkwardly in the elevator. Yuri was the first to broke the silence, “Do I need to stay? Tomorrow is my big event. I want to take care of it in my office” she said coldly. Fortunately, they are the only person in the elevator. “No, don’t leave. Ugh, I mean my parents will come see us later ” Kris explained. Yuri just sighed.

 

 

*ting!*

 

 

They are now at the ninth floor, where Kris office is located. Kris heard the office workers gossiping.

 

“I heard Sir Wu Myungsoo and Krystal is still in Paris not just for some business reasons but also for personal reasons.”

 

 

“Spending their time together! So sweet.”

 

 

“I know right! Match made in heaven!”

 

 

The girls shut their mouths when they noticed Kris with his wife walking towards his office. Kris was not in the mood now. Yuri just rolled her eyes heavenwards and made herself comfortable with the couch.

 

 Yuri yawned and said, "Still sleepy. Hey. Let me use your laptop. Need to send some mails for the VIPS for tomorrow's event." He just nod at her and handed her the laptop and continued working when they heard a knock. It was Mr. Wu. 

 

"You two are busy, huh?" he said. Yuri stood up and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

 

"Yes Mr.Wu-"

 

"Its daddy. Okay?" Mr Wu corrected. She forced a smile. "What are you working?" he asked Yuri and looked at the laptop. He gasped, "So tomorrow's the opening of your clothing line. I'm sorry I couldn't attend that. I have a meeting with a very important person tomorrow." he said and tapped her shoulders.

 

"Its okay, d-daddy." she stammered at the last word. "Don't worry, Kris will come there for us." he said with a reassuring smile and looked at his son. "You can leave work tomorrow." he added. Kris sighed before he forced a smile to his dad.

 

"I just checked you guys. Bye." Mr. Wu said and left with a huge grin on his face.

 

Kris and Yuri returned snobbing each other and continued what they are doing. Sometimes, Yuri will call a person and thank them in phone. She even bowed as if they can see her. Yuri also did video calls so she can thank them while seeing her face. He smiled upon seeing this side of her. Soon enough, Yuri fell asleep on the couch.

 

He stopped working for a while and went towards the sleeping Yuri. He moved Yuri's long legs so she can sleep comfortably. Kris stared at Yuri's face and tucked her hair behind her ear then whispered, "You're like an angel when you sleep. I'm sorry."

 

Kris remembered his conversation with Tao the night when he kissed Yuri.

 

"Hyung, you should apologize. What you did is so bad. She's like an angel even though she say bad words. She has a soft heart.Give your relationship a try, the first step is saying sorry to her."

 

I think I should give this relationship a chance. And at that moment, he stood up and continued working. I think I should give this relationship a chance.

 

Little did he know that Yuri heard him, she's half asleep. I'm forgiving you now, Kris.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

When Yuri and Kris got home, she immediately called her friends. They are excited and nervous for tomorrow's event. While Yuri is talking with her friends in the phone, Kris rehearsed for his plan in his room.

 

 

He went down to check if Yuri's done talking with her friends and he is so he took his guitar with him. He took a glimpse at himself in the mirror one more time. 

 

 

"Hey Wu Yuri. Just sit there and listen to me okay." Kris said and she stared at him with a confused look but she obeyed him anyway.

 

 

Kris started playing his guitar and started to sing too.

 

I just need your love, I need you
I just need your love, I only need you

When you’re struggling, I’ll be the one you can lean on
Though it’s still awkward, though everything changes, just trust me



Yuri smiled at the nervous Kris in front of her. "Continue. I'm listening."

 

When I’m struggling, will you be the one I can lean on?
Though it’s still awkward, though everything changed, protect me

Then we can fly high
Then we can fly high



"Lets give it a try Yuri. Give him a chance." Yuri convinced herself. "I will try to move on from Krystal." Kris promised to himself as he sings.

 

Let’s fly to the sky together
Forget about the rain and wind
You just need to trust me
Erase the memories of yesterday
Now take my hand and follow me and spread your wings
Escape from this complicated maze
You and me, just us two


He paused for a second to smile at Yuri then continued.

 

Even if I’m tired sometimes
You just need to stay by my side
Just forget about the bad things
It’s alright we’ll be fine


Yuri smiled back to Kris and she started to sing with him in the chorus part.

 

Then we can fly high
Then we can fly high~


Kris finished with a smile and sat with Yuri. "I'm so sorry Yuri. I hope you will forgive me and I hope you will give this marriage a chance." he said with apologetic eyes. "Apology accepted, and yes I will give this marriage a chance. So now, lets be bestfriends!" she answered and Kris just hugged her and smelled her hair.

 

"Thank you." he repeated again and again making Yuri and the maids ,who are watching laugh.

 

-------------------

 

D-DAY!

 

Yuri woke up early than she ever did. She took a bath and did her morning rituals. She didn't wear a make up and wore casual tee with jeans. She sent a message to her friends.

 

To: Jess;Sy;Seobb;Tiff

Hey girlfies! See ya guys later. Designer Team, make sure your designs will be there at this moment. Kay? And Tiffany, no heavy breakfast. You're our best model so take care! xoxo, Yul.

--

She composed the message and tapped the send button. She went outside her room and saw Kris just left at his room. "Why so early?"he asked after he yawned. "Need to send this in the venue. Drive me there?" she said as she points the clothes in hanger.

 

"Yeah sure. But will you eat breakfast first?" Kris said with concern in his voice. "Ugh. Lets just have breakfast after I sent it there. Come on!" she said and he helped her carry the six pieces of clothes for the runway. He put it inside the car and Yuri followed him. He didn't wake up the driver and he's the one who will drive.

 

Because there are just few cars on the road, their ride was smooth. They already arrived at the venue. The staffs and workers bowed at her. She bowed back and introduced her husband. They took the clothes from him.

 

Her secretary bowed at her and said "Miss Yuri. The other designers just arrived while the models will arrive later for the rehearsals." Yuri nodded and nudged Kris.

 

"Lets go see them." she said but Kris just stood still. "They are mad at me." he responded. Yuri laughed and said "Of course they are so we have to show them that we're okay now." 

 

Before they can go where Yuri's friends are, they are already standing infront of Kris and Yuri with their eyebrow raised at Kris. "Chill girls! We're okay now. We decided to be friends. Right Kris?" Yuri said and looked at Kris. "Yeah. Friends, so I hope you can forgive me too." he said with a smile and fortunately, they smiled back.

 

----------

 

After Yuri and Kris ate breakfast, they returned to change their clothes. She wore a royal blue cocktail dress. "Lets go now. I still need to check if the DJ is there, the models,the bartenders,the performer and the things that will be in the bidding. You know I cant keep calm, Kris." she said while walking back and forth.

 

"I know. So lets go now. I already called the driver." he said with a chuckle.

 

With less than 30 minutes, they already arrived at the place. When they entered, the models just finished rehearsing and it was time for the performer to rehearse. And to her surprise, it was her cousin's group. Bigbang. 

 

"Jiyong oppa!" she said and hugged him. Kris had no idea that it was her cousin so he frowned. "Noona. You didn't even told us that you are married!" the guy named Seungri pouted. Yuri pinched the guy's cheeks. She signalled Kris to go there. He walked with a cold expression.

 

"He's Kris, my husband and Kris, this is Jiyongie my cousin, umm ah..his bestfriend Youngbae, Seungri,Daesung and the silent one, Seunghyun." she introduced them to each other. 

 

"Nice meeting you." they all said. "By the way, we missed you Yul especially Youngbae. Hope you'd still contact us, okay?" Jiyong said with a teasing tone. Yuri just laughed and told them to practice.

 

"Didn't know that the famous G Dragon is your cousin." Kris stated while walking with Yuri. "You never ask, dude." she answered then continued to touch the items for bidding. "Wait here, okay? I'll check the models." Yuri told Kris and went to the dressing room where her friends are waiting.

 

"Did you saw Taeyang there? He's gotten hotter!" Jessica teased Yuri. She just rolled her eyes at Jessica and said, " off Sica." Sooyoung and Seohyun just laughed at the two. Tiffany looked at them with question in her eyes. "He's Yuri's ex boyfriend and I think you already know that GD is her cousin." Sooyoung explained and Tiffany just nod.

 

"Yuri! Can I get GDragon's number?" Tiffany said and the other models stared at them. "No, Tiff. He is off limit!" Yuri said and laughed like a retarded seal. Tiffany faked a sob and laughed too. "Why?" she seriously asked Yuri who just laughed again.

 

---------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER NINE! YAY! Long update? June 9, our classes will start. T_T Me and my bestfriend got ito different sections. Who am I gonna talk about EXOYUL and all my favorite ships -_- Okay XD

 

Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment your reactions to this chapter! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! 

 

Are you still reading this fic or are you getting tired of it? Please tell me the truth T_T