13 Clubbing

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN "Clubbing"

 

It was their second night in Jeju Island. They are getting ready because they will go to the club "Red Velvet". Yes, it sounds like a cupcake but it is a night club in Jeju.

 

While Yuri is choosing her clothes, she found the small envelope that contains her halmeoni's letter which Atty. Choi Jin Hyuk gave to her. Kris noticed the discomfort in her eyes and he took a seat beside her.

 

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked while holding her chin upward so he could meet her eyes. Yuri didn't speak but she pointed the small envelope.

 

"I want to read it but na-nature is calling me.." she shyly answered and went to the washroom as fast as she could. Kris couldn't help but to chuckle.

 

After a few minutes, Yuri came out all dressed and relieved. She sat beside Kris and opened the small enveloped.

 

Dear Jin Hyuk,

 

Please take care of my grand daughter. She is very precious to me~ Tell me if they are still fighting (Kris and Yul) okay? Sometimes she's dumb so you need to guide her sometimes. I know she is smart enough to move on when I'm gone. Thank you.

 

~Mrs. Kwon

 

They laughed at the letter, Yuri smiled again and she keeps the letter. "So lets go now?" Kris asked. "Always impatient, Mr. Wu." she said, immitating the characters in her favorite novel "Fifty Shades of Grey"

 

The couple quickly familiarized themselves to the music of the club and ordered their drinks. Kris decided to order a hard drink while Yuri ordered her oh-so-favorite Martini and a mix of bluejob cocktail.

 

She could feel the alcohol in her body and grabbed her husband by the collar to the dancefloor. Without hesitation, Kris started to dance his body to the beat of the sound, following his wife.

 

"Damn, you're good at this." he absent-mindedly blurted out, his body taking the effect of alcohol. Yuri laughed at his straightforwardness. "You're easy to get drunk, huh?" she shouted at his ears.

 

He didn't seem to heard it so he moved his face closer to . "I said you're easy to get drunk!" she repeated,louder now. He didn't responded and continued dancing with her. He's already tipsy.

 

What he did made Yuri taken by surprise. He just freaking kissed her.with.tongues. It didn't took long for Yuri to respond from the kiss. She got to admit that he is a good kisser. They started to battle their tongues, leaving them breathless. She was the first one to broke from the kiss because she realized that Kris is already drunk and the kiss didn't mean anything special.

 

She hurriedly took his hand and left the bar before something drastic happened between that would make them to be awkward AGAIN. Kris was not drunk that he passed out, he was drunk that he was not aware of what he's doing.

 

Yuri told him to sleep and fortunately, he did. Yuri frowned in frustration because of the kiss. She tried to shrugged off the thought and followed Kris to the bed.

 

END OF CHAPTER 13

 

Short update, I knowwww. Sorry for the late update! I've been really really busy! Thanks for reading the update! Please comment your reaction! ^__^