o3 Saved

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Three "Saved"

 

On the way home of the family Wu..

 

"She's really pretty right?" Mrs. Wu said which her husband agreed. "Take a leave to your job tomorrow" Mr. Wu suddenly said with finality in his voice. "But-" Kris was cutted off, again by his father. "No buts, son. Spend your day with Yuri to get to know her better. I'll let my secretary send you her address and infos." Mr. Wu said.

 

"Oh. We're already here at your condo. Bye son! Fetch Yuri tomorrow, okay?" Mrs. Wu said and waited for Kris to get off the car. Kris waved back and when he couldn't see the car anymore, he let out a sigh.

 

He was surprised to see Tao and Chen still awake waiting for him. They are living at one condo. "So how did it go?" Chen asked with concern however Tao, with dreamy eyes asked "Is she pretty?" Chen and Kris hitted him in the shoulder.

 

"You guys won't believe it! The black pearl! The one who poured the martini to my face!" Kris said while his nose is flaring up. Chen and Tao just laughed at him.

---------

 

"This is unbelievable!" Yuri whined at the phone with her friends. "I know right! Omo! What if..?" Sooyoung asked hesitantly on the other line. "What if.. what?!" Jessica asked.

 

"What if he'll make your life miserable? I mean your marriage life?" Sooyoung asked. Kwon Yuri immediately hung up.

 

"What to do..? What to do..?" she asked herself in frustration. "Wait, I'll just make Sooyoung and Sica come here and ask for many ideas!" she said brightly when the idea popped out in her mind. She immediately texted them to come in her house.

 

She did all her night rituals and slept peacefully. She slept too well that's why she woke up late. In less than 30 minutes, they will arrive yet she hadn't took a bath. She just took two bites in her apple and did her morning rituals faster than the usual.

 

Yuri got out of the bathroom while wearing her white towel when she heard the doorbell. Oh my gosh, maybe they have been waiting outside. So without a thought, she immediately opened the door. Her eyes widened up when she saw Kris standing in front of her.

 

Kris was so shocked  to looked away and his eyes suddenly landed on Yuri's chest that is merely covered with a piece of cloth. He was awakened by his thoughts when he heard Yuri's screams and felt her hands pushing him outside. She locked her door and quickly dressed up.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica are walking hand in hand towards Yuri's door when they saw Kris outside. "Sica, if I remembered it correctly he is Yuri's soon to be husband,right?" Sooyoung asked in a low voice. "Nae. I wonder what he is doing here?" Sica responded in a low voice too.

 

When Yuri opened the door, she saw her two bestfriends staring at Kris in confusion and he looks annoyed. She smiled evilly. "Sica and Soo!" she called them, ignoring Kris.

 

"What is he doing here?" Jessica asked in a cold tone, trying to scare Kris. Yuri raised her eyebrow at Kris and asked the same question. "Lets go on a date." Kris wanted to slap himself for choosing the wrong words.

 

Yuri laughed then turned to him with a serious face. "Sorry but we have some business to talk about." she said which the two agreed. "I'll come with you." Kris blurted out. A way to annoy her, time for my revenge.

 

"Fine." they all said. "Lets go!" Sooyoung happily said. "Drive for us." Yuri commanded Kris who just stared at her. "Oh. Poor Kris, you don't know how to drive? Okay I'll drive" she said in a mocking tone. Kris harshly took the keys of her car and started the car.

 

Kwon Yuri laughed with her friends at the backseat. "Hey Yuri, why are you sitting there? Sit in the front seat." Kris said with finality in his voice, Yuri just sighed and sat beside him.

 

"Where are we going?" Kris asked Yuri while holding the steering wheel.  "To D&T Mall" she answered. "Ah Yuri, before coming here we already settled our office and we sold it already." Jessica informed Yuri. "We already returned the money to the investors." Sooyoung added.

 

She sighed before talking, "Good. Once I got my inheritance, we will buy it again and start anew." 

 

"By the way, when is the wedding?" Sooyoung asked Kris and Yuri. "Tomorrow." Kris answered for Yuri. "That fast? It means not a church wedding?" Jessica asked. "Yeah. A civil wedding." Yuri stated.

 

"we're here."

 

----------------

 

Kris just sighed at the clueless girls that they are gaining the attention of boys in the malls. They were to engaged in shopping to even noticed. Yuri wore a black sleeveless top and ripped hot pants exposing her y thighs. Jessica wore a dress that you can see her milky legs while Sooyoung wore denim blouse that exposed her thin waist and a denim shorts that exposed her skinny long lengs. 

 

  

 

Kris approached Yuri and asked for her number. Yuri who was obviously annoyed by Kris interruption gave her digits to Kris fastly. "You go home, I know you're bored." Yuri said then took the keys from his pocket which startled Kris. It was near .

 

"Unbelievable." Kris uttered. Now, I have something to take care of. He said while looking down and sighed. He called his secretary to go get his car to Yuri's condo and drove here.

 

-------------

 

"He look annoyed." Jessica said with a grin on her face. Yuri just laughed. "Serves him right for going with us." Sooyoung high fived with her. They continued to shop til they drop. They needed to relieve their stress, which is shopping and clubbing is the solution.

 

"Lets go guys, I gotto go to gym later. And don't forget! Laters, at the club. To celebrate my last day of being single" she said and a mix of sarcasm to her last sentence. Sooyoung and Jessica hugged her before their drivers fetched them.

 

"Jessica! Fetch us later, okay? I'll be waiting outside my condo!" Yuri said and waved her hands while walking towards her car where it was parked. Before starting the engine, she sighed and a tear fell down.

 

She drove to her favorite gym and immediately changed to her sports bra and shorts. She plugged her earphones and listen to the songs to her favorite playlist while doing some hard exercises for one hour. She took a shower and went to her home to change clothes for clubbing.

 

"Bye Ms. Kwon Yuri, Hello Mrs. Wu Yuri" she sighed after she said those words.

 

 

Jessica and Sooyoung called her so she immediately got in the car. In just a few minutes they are already at their favorite club. They all walked like they are in a run way. They ordered the usual drink and they danced to the beat of the music, but this time they are dancing seperately. 

 

Yuri moved her hips and swayed it gracefully. But suddenly, a drunk guys touched her thighs and was about to lift her dress. She tried to scream but the drunk guy covered and continued to lift it up when a hand stopped it and punch the drunk guy.

 

Before she knew it, his soon to be husband Kris removed his cardigan to cover her perfectly tanned legs and dragged her outside the place.

 

------------------------

 

this is Kris. ^_^ 

 

 

Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for reading this chapter and for patiently waiting for it! Please comment what you think about this chapter!! It will be highly appreciated! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors!