20 Epilogue

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

Chapter 20 Epilogue

 

Kris tried calling Yuri's friends but they kept on giving the same "I don't know" answer with a y tone. Of course, they will be mad at him after what he did.

 

He then asked for updates to his investigator, the update was pretty connected to what he saw in his car. It was a drawing of Yuri's back and the background is like a beach.

 

Little did he know, Tao sent that photo to Chen and put it to the hood of the car. It took 2 days for Kris to connect the data and knew where Yuri and Tao is.

 

"So finally you know now! I gotta text Tao about this." Chen laughed at him. Kris almost punched Chen when he knew that he is the only one who didn't know anything.

 

"Dude. Are you ready to prove yourself again to Yuri? I swear I will be the one to punch you if you hurt her again." Chen teased.

 

"Yes. Im nervous by the way, hop in to my car. We will go there, like now?" Kris said then grabbed him. Chen volunteered to drive because they might got to an accident because Kris is very nervous.

 

"May I borrow your phone? I will call Tao, that jerk. If it wasn't for him, I'll never realize my true feelings." he said while pressing his number.

 

"Yo a. This is Kris." Kris greeted him.

 

"Brothaaa. Better hurry up or else I wont return her to you. " Tao said, trying to stop his laughter.

 

"You better not or else friendship over. But by the way, thank you bro." he said then ended the call.

 

"Chen, are we near?" he asked in an overly excited voice.

 

"Yep. In five minutes, we will be there."

 

 

-------------

 

Tao told Sooyoung the plan and she called the other girls.

 

"Hey Jess, come over here at Tao's resort." Sooyoung said straight to the point.

 

"Where? Just text me the details. I'm in a business deal girl." Jessica ended the call.

 

Sooyoung sent a group message of what to do. After that, she told Yuri that the squad will party later at the beach so they have to prepare.

 

"Its been a while. I am so excited!" Yuri shouted with a little happiness in her voice. "I'll do your make up and I'll choose your outfit." she said and Yuri agreed.

 

After an hour, Yuri was done preparing and at the same time Seohyun, Tiffany and Jessica arrived. Yuri shared what she found out about Sooyoung's feelings to Tao and decided to do something about it.

 

Before Sooyoung knew it, Jessica was already doing her make up and Seohyun was fixing her hair, Tiffany was choosing the perfect outfit and Yuri was choosing the shoes to match the outfit.

 

When their preparation was done, Kris and Chen arrived just on time. Yuri was at the shore with her squad, she was so shocked to see Kris in front of her with roses.

 

Yuri quickly hugged him and cried a little, "I miss you and I hate it." she said while hitting the masculine chest of Kris. "I'm sorry. I just realized it now... Yuri yah... I love you.." 

 

A roller coaster of emotions filled the two while hugging. Kris kneeled down and took a box in his pocket..

 

"Yuri.. I want to marry you in church, I wanna see you walking down the aisle, I want to see you in a wedding gown and of course me as your groom. I want to hold your hand with our wedding ring in front of the crowd.. So Yuri, will you marry me... again? But this time we wont care about our business but our feelings? Will you be the mother of our children?"

 

She was already crying hard and so her bestfriends. "What is your answer?"

 

"Kiss me first and I'll tell you."

 

With that Kris closed the distanced between their lips. Yuri broke from the kiss and whispered "Yes.. I do."

----

 

Tao was just standing there, smiling and watching as his muse is with her . Sooyoung went beside him, comforting her love crying for his muse. He looked at her, and both felt spark at the contact. And that is how they completed the first stage of love... the awareness.

 

-----

 

SO HOW IS THE EPILOGUE? Please comment your reaction! Thank you for staying til the end! I love you guys!! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! I will be writing one-shots for a while!

 

THANK YOU AGAIN! BYE READERS! Hope you'll read my upcoming one shot stories featuring Yul OTPs! Straight and not.

 

Merry christmas! Happy Holidays~