15 Dongsaeng

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

Chapter 15 "Dongsaeng"

 

Time flew fast for the girls. Their second collection was a success. Many celebrity and icons loved their designs.

 

"I think we should celebrate!" Jessica said to the girls. "I agree! But where?" Yuri asked them. "To the club, shall we?" Sooyoung insisted but Seohyun contradicted her. 

 

"I'm not in the mood for club. Can we celebrate to other places?" she whined. "Do you want to celebrate in our house?" Tiffany offered. Upon hearing this, their faces lit up.

 

"Lets go! But first, we need to buy drinks! Soju?" Jessica said happily. "You're not that excited huh?" Sooyoung while Yuri and Seohyun just shaked their haids.

 

They went to  Sooyoung's van and stopped at the grocery store. Sooyoung parked the van and the girls went inside the store to buy stuffs. Jessica bought wine and one case of Soju, she decided to invite their guy friends too. Yuri and Tiffany bought some beefs and pork, they are both craving for meats.  Sooyoung and Seohyun decided to buy icecreams and other sweets.

 

After they payed to the cashier, they directly went to Tiffany's house. A maid welcomed them and took what they bought. Sooyoung and Yuri decided to take charge in arranging the foods. They prepared the things needed and went to the garden to roast the beef and pork.

 

"Lets invite Tao and your husband's friends." Sooyoung suggested. Yuri smiled and agreed to her. She texted Kris and Tao.

---

To Kris:

Hey. I'm with the girls at Tao's house. Invite your friends too but not all, okay? Just a few will do. 

 

To Tao:

Hey. I'm at your house with the girls. We'll be celebrating here. See ya later.

---

When  they were done cooking and Jessica together with Seohyun and Tiffany fixed the table, Kris arrived with his friends including Tao.

 

"What are we celebrating ladies?" Tao asked as he entered their house, Kris with the boys followed. He can't look at Yuri's eyes since he remembered what happened the night he got drunk.

 

"The success of our second collection!" they all said. Tao was happy to see his sistery happy and he was also happy to see Yuri that it weirds him out.

 

He decided to just shrug it off and introduced his friends. "Girls, this is Chen."

 

"Annyeong Chen!" they all said. "I'll just pretend that I don't know you." Tiffany joked and they all laugh. This time, its Kris turn to introduce another friend. "This is Suho." 

 

"Hello!" Jessica greeted him and they earned a teasing. 

 

Yuri decided to open the cake that they bought earlier. She lighted the candles and the girls started to blow it while the boys took a picture of them. Yuri took her husband's phone and uploaded the picture on his SNS. She was starting to feel awkward again but good thing her friends noticed it so they decided to play a game. Sooyoung looked at Kris disapprovingly.

 

"Okay. This is the instruction of the game. Whoever the first one to finish his or her glass will have the opportunity to choose someone whom she or he wants to ask question or to ask someone to do something." Jessica said and she gave signal to Seohyun to pour soju at their glasses.

 

As expected, Jessica was the first one to finish her glass. She pointed a finger at Kris. He looks confused and said, "What?"

 

"Hug Yuri!" she shouted while Yuri was giving her death glares. Jessica just sticked her tongue out. Kris nervously hugged Yuri and she just smiled at him and mouthed "Sorry"

 

Sooyoung was determined to win in the next round so she immediately finished her glass. She pointed at Tao who was shock. "Except for your sister, who is the most beautiful here?" she asked him. Tao knew what she was doing so he just sighed. "Yuri."

 

"Kamsahamnida!" Yuri said and punched him lightly. Sooyoung was happy to see them together.

 

She deserves someone better, like Tao. she thought.

 

A couple of rounds were done, except for Kris they were all tipsy. He did'nt hurry to finish his glass on purpose. He really wanted to apologize for making them awkward again.

 

Seohyun was the first to finish her glasses and she pointed to Kris. "What is Yuri unnie to you?" Kris decided to answer it safely.

 

"A dongsaeng."

 

Yuri heard it right. A dongsaeng. She gulped that one glass of soju and shouted. "Y'all tipsy like me right? Lets finish this sh*t right now and sleep." They agreed to her and followed Tao to his room. Some slept at the ground and some slept at the bed.

 

Before drifting off to sleep, she sang a line in Girl's Day "I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long
But you only treat me as a younger sister .I hate that"

 

--------------------

 

End of Chapter 15. Hope you liked it! Sorry for the long wait! Been busy lately! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors too! ^^v Please comment your reactions!

 

Have you seen the SNSD PHOTOBOOK IN LAS VEGAS? DAYUM