o5 Together

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Five "Together"

 

Yuri and Tiffany got comfortable around each other. They talked about fashion and some girly stuffs. They didn't know the time that's why they got startled when Tao butted in their conversation. "Excuse me Yuri and Fany but we are going now. Uncle and Auntie will be here soon." Tao calmly said and waved his hands while Tiffany is walking towards his direction.

 

Yuri waved back and shouted. "Bye Tiff! Oh, Bye Tao!" she giggled while waving at them. Tao smiled warmly at her and bid his goodbye. Yuri and Kris watched them got in to the car. After a few minutes, Kris parents already arrived at the house with ordered food.

 

She get the foods from her in-laws and arranged them. I'm such a good daughter in law. she grinned at herself. "What's with that goofy smile?" Kris asked which startled him. She hit him lightly in reaction. Kris just glared at her and helped.

 

In less than five minutes they finished arranging the dishes so they called them to eat. They ate quietly which made Yuri feel uncomfortable. She was used to eating with her friends which are noisy while Kris was used to this kind of set up in the meals.

 

They finished the meal and Yuri washed the dishes. She sighed when she remembered that Kris only have a bed that is for single person only. She finished washing the dishes and went to the bedroom so she can change her clothes.

 

"Kris. Leave." Yuri commanded. Kris lift his eyebrow and said "I won't. This is my room." He continued to check his phone for updates in his advertising company. Yuri searched for a towel in his cabinet and got the paper bag containing her necessities that Tiffany bought.

 

She showered for relaxation and did her night rituals. Fragnance of a women can smelled in the room. She got out of the bathroom. "Where do I sleep, huh?" she asked him. Kris gazed at her thighs because she was wearing a comfy blue shorts. He gulped before answering. "In the bed, unless you want to sleep at the bathroom." he said with a cold tone.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes in annoyance and she lie down to the bed. She was nervous but she showed him that sleeping with him ain't a big deal. "Hey. Wake up early, okay? We will meet our lawyer with halmeoni. I will get my inheritance from my parents." she said earning a nod from Kris.

 

She just closed her eyes and soon she was in a deep slumber. She unconciously put her legs on top of his legs. That body contact made Kris sweat. . How will I sleep? he said under his breath.

 

He decided to listen to some songs in his phone. He tapped the random songs and Jay Park's Ride Me played. He quickly tapped the stop button and shut his eyes hoping that he will sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 Yuri woke up earlier than Kris who is peacefully sleeping now. She took the clothes in the paper bag and walk towards the bathroom to take a bath and did some make up.

 

 

She decided to wake up her husband. "Yah! Krisbot! Wake up!" She shaked his shoulder to wake him up and to her luck, he woke up. Kris yawned while walking to the bathroom. Yuri went downstairs and she saw that the mais already arrived. She smiled in relief that she won't be cooking the breakfast. Yuri searched for in-laws but they already left.

 

"What do you want for breakfast Miss?" one of the maids asked her while she sit prettilly there. "A coffee and a pancake. Thanks." she said then she sent a message to her halmeoni where is she. 

 

"Halmeoni~ Where are you?" - Yuri

 

"I'm on my way" - Halmeoni

 

Kris is already at the dining room. He asked for a black coffee and a hot bread. He ate but he's still sleepy. He slept late last night. Yuri finished her food and said "Better hurry up. Halmeoni is near." Kris didn't respond as usual and just continued eating.

 

*DingDong*

 

Yuri hugged her halmeoni and she noticed a handsome guy. The guy faked a cough and walked inside. Her halmeoni released from the hug to introduce the guy. "Since his father had some duties to do, he will replace his father now." her halmeoni said while smiling.

 

"So he's a lawyer too?" a hot one. Yuri said except for the last part. "Yes I am Attorney Choi." he said while flashing his smile. Yuri blushed furiously and she became a lady-like.

 

Kris suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Let's start." he said. "It says on the will that Miss Kwon Yuri's inheritance will only be given upon a condition of her halmeoni." Attorney Choi paused for a while to look at Yuri and her halmeoni. "What is the condition?" he asked.

 

"The condition is.. for Yuri to marry someone." her halmeoni answered the lawyer. "And who is that someone? May I see the marriage contract?" the lawyer asked. Yuri pointed Kris and showed him the marriage contract.

 

Atty. Choi held his chin and examined the marriage contract if it's real or not. "Please sign here." he said to Yuri. She signed and her halmeoni signed too. "I'll get going. I still need to talk to the bank so I can transfer your inheritance in your account." he said then got up. Her halmeoni went with him, leaving the two of them alone in the house.

 

Yuri is smiling from ear to ear because she and her friends can start again. "So happy, huh?" Kris ruined her fantasy. She just nodded and start smiling again. She dialed her friends number to meet her at her condo so she can share the good news.

 

"I'll be leaving! Bye!" Yuri said waved her wands before entering her car. Kris just looked at her and he planned on calling Tao and Chen for updates in his company.

 

---------------

 

Yuri told her driver to go there faster as he could. When she arrived there, she saw her friends waiting.

 

"Sooyoung! Jessica!"

 

"Yuri!"

 

"Yuri!"

 

They shouted their names before hugging each other. "I got my inheritance today!" She whispered to them while going inside. They automatically smiled and jumped in excitement.

 

"Should we change our brand name?" Jessica asked. Yuri nodded and said "Yeah. So it's really a new start for us!" They smiled again. "But what will be our new name?" Sooyoung threw the question.

 

*Dingdong~*

 

They looked at each other trying to guess who would it be. "Seohyun!" they all said upon hearing a voice outside. Yuri immediately opened the door for Seohyun.

 

"I thought I'd wait there forever, unnie!" Seohyun said while pouting. Jessica and Sooyoung was also shocked from seeing Seohyun. "Yah! Why didn't you tell us that you'll be arriving here today?" Jessica asked and hitted Seohyun's back.

 

"What a welcome gift for Seo, Jess." Sooyoung said and hugged Seohyun, Jessica and Yuri hugged her too. Seohyun released herself from the hug. "Too much drama! Lets continue what you are doing!" she said.

 

"We are deciding the brand name for our clothing line." Yuri answered. However, Jessica noticed Seohyun's necklace. "Ya! Look at her necklace!" she said while pointing at her neck. They praised and give endless compliments.

 

"I just got an idea!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "What is it?" they curiously asked. "Tiara!" she answered and beamed her smile. "Good. Then be it!" Yuri said with finality and they all nodded.

 

"How about our model?" Seohyun asked. "No need to worry. I already found one." Yuri proudly said and showed them her picture with Tiffany.

 

 

"Wow. She's pretty and I know her!" Seohyun said. "Yeah me too! She has a cf for IPKN!!"  Sooyoung happily said. "How did you meet her?" Jessica asked. "She's the sister of Tao, Kris friend." she answered and smiled when he remembered Tao.

 

"Yuri unnie! Who is Kris?" Seohyun asked. Yuri slapped her forehead. "Oh right. I forgot to tell you, I am married. He's my husband." she answered. Seohyun was shocked for a moment. "Is he handsome?" she asked.

 

"Yeah. He is." Yuri said with a straight face. "But he's like a robot." Jessica added. "Always serious. No sense of humor!" Sooyoung said too. "I want to meet him unnie!" Seohyun pleaded with puppy eyes that Yuri can't take.

 

She just sighed and said, "Fine. You'll go with me later when I go back home." Seohyun just clapped her hands. They continued to talk about their plans for their upcoming opening. They arranged the files that was needed to be arranged. They sent invitation through emails to the VIPs. They were so busy that they forgot what time is it.

 

"Oh shoot. I need to go home now."  Yuri said and sighed. Sooyoung and Jessica nodded and bid their goodbyes at Yuri and Seohyun. They waved back too and watch them get into their cars.

 

"Seohyun, just sit here and I'll go back with my clothes okay?" Yuri said and left Seohyun in her living room. She packed her clothes that will be good for two weeks. She also packed her beauty products in her bag.

 

She returned to Seohyun and smiled. "Lets go unnie?" Seohyun asked and Yuri linked her arms to Seohyun's.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

End of Chapter 5!

 

Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment what you think about this chapter! Thanks for reading and thanks for waiting this update. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors!

 

This chapter is dedicated for Kris. Even though I am not an exostan, I can feel the pain for your fandom. Stay strong guys! We a12e one :)