10 Bye

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Ten "Comfort"

 

Many famous person showed up at the opening. Vera Wang's representative, Mizuhara Kiko, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Min Jung,BoA,CL, Nylon Korea staff and more. Bigbang performed first and assisted the models in the runway. Yuri smiled as she saw her designs on the model's body. Kris was happy for her too.

 

The runway ended and the bidding for the limited addition stuffs started. Everyone was surprised when Gdragon raised his hand and offered 1M won for the necklace that Mizuhara Kiko wanted. Yuri was looking for her granny to show up and surprise her. She isn't answering her phonecalls. Their event was already finished but still no appearance by her halmeoni.

 

"Lets visit halmeoni now. She isn't answering my calls and she didn't come here also. I feel bad about this." she told Kris and he held her hands. "Okay. Lets say goodbye to your friends and your cousin." he said.

 

They went to Tiffany and she saw Tao. She greeted and thanked him for going to the event. She also greeted the proud parents of Jessica and Sooyoung. Kris and she was also surprised by Chen's appearance to support Seohyun. 

 

"Hey Jiyong oppa. We'll go to halmeoni now. Thanks for putting up an awesome performance." she thanked and hugged him including all the members. She also greeted the famous model Mizuhara Kiko beside Jiyong. "We'll come with you.." she said. "We also missed halmeoni." Jiyong added.

"Then lets meet at the house of halmeoni." Yuri said and called Kris.

So, they ended up going together. Thirty minutes have passed and they are already in front of their house. Jiyong was the first one to enter, followed by Yuri. He started finding Mrs. Kwon in the living room,kitchen, dining room and her bedroom.

 

He opened it and entered. He saw their halmeoni laying on her bed, lifeless. Jiyong immediately called the worried Yuri. She followed him and saw her halmeoni with pale skin and pale lips. "No, this is not happening Jiyong." He just stared at the desperate Yuri hugging their halmeoni. Jiyong called Kris to be there for Yuri while he told her girlfriend Kiko. They called an ambulance.

 

"Yuri...." 

 

She looked at Kris with tears in her eyes. Kris didn't speak a single word and he just hugged her, comforting her. She cried like there's no tomorrow. They just stayed like that while waiting for the ambulance.

 

 In just a few minutes they are already inside the hospital, waiting for her halmeoni's body to be cremated. She just silently cried and waited for Jiyong while Kris just kept hugging her. Mizuhara Kiko was crying on the other side too. Mrs. Kwon loved and accepted her for Jiyong while his parents did not so she was really grateful.

 

Three days fastly passed but it was like five freaking long years. It has sinked in to her but it just really hurts. This was the day where Mrs. Kwon's ashes will be scattered at the Han River. Kris and her friends never left her side.

 

"Don't leave her for us okay?" Jessica told him as they watched Yuri with Jiyong's family scatter the ashes. Kris nodded. "This is the time where she needs you the most." Seohyun said. "Please make her your first priority." Sooyoung pleaded.

 

"I won't leave her. Don't worry.." he assured them. "I'll tell my brother to handle all your paper works" Tiffany said and pulled his brother Tao. "Thanks dude.. It will be a very good help." he said.

 

After they scattered the ashes they went to their own houses. Yuri declined her friend's offer to stay with her. She told her to continue working. She was now left with Kris and his family. "We are here for you dear.." Kris mom said and hugged her. "We are your family now." Kris' father added.

 

For the first time in the past three days, she smiled. She really felt thankful to this family. She hugged back and cried until she is sleepy. Kris carried her to their bedroom and bid his goodbye to his family.

 

When Yuri saw that Kris left the bedroom, she cried before saying "Goodbye Halmeoni..." then went to the dreamland where she dreamt of her halmeoni.

 

Yul-ah~ I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about my heart condition because I don't want to make you worried because of me. You know that I love you right? I am now with your parents in heaven. We are watching you from above. Please love Kris! He's the guy for you. Bye..

-----------------

 

SHORT UPDATE! BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING RIGHT? XD I REALLY HAD TO CUT IT HERE BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVEAL A SWEET KRIS WU. :") HE STARTED HUGGING HER NOW! <3 <3 SORRY IF THIS IS A SAD CHAPTER AND MORE JIYONG XD I REALLY HAD TO DO THAT SO HE CAN DO THINGS FOR YURI WHILE KRIS COMFORTED YURI. XD OKAY? OKAY.

 

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please comment your reaction! I would love to read those! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors. Sorry for the late update too. Busy with school. I'm a senior now so I had to do good for college. Thanks again!