17 Knowing her

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

CHAPTER 17 "Knowing her"

 

 

Kwon Yuri was in a hurry that she might be late in the meeting at the company. She became her grandmother's representative. She was walking in the hallway when she bumbed into someone..

Krystal Jung with Myungsoo..

 

"Hey. The meeting haven't started. Chill." Myungsoo said which relieved Yuri. She slowly looked at Krystal and smiled. "Do you mind having a cup of coffee with us? I haven't meet you personally." Krystal said to her. She nodded and followed them in their office.

 

"My name is Krystal Jung and I think you know Myungsoo already right." she introduced herself while splashing a friendly smile. The smile wasn't fake, Yuri could tell.

 

"Yes I know him." she chuckles. "Ladies. I will leave you. I'll just tell you if the meeting will start." Myungsoo said then left the room, leaving Yuri and Krystal.

 

"Thank goodness he understand." said Krystal as she rolls her eyes. "By the way, can I ask a favor?" she kindly said.

 

"Sure. What it is?" Yuri replied, nervous that she might ask her to divorce Kris. "Please take care of Kris for me. We will announce something in the annual ball that might break him." Krystal said while looking directly at her eyes. Yuri was speechless.

 

"Do you still love him?" Yuri managed to ask, gaining a light hit on the shoulder by Krystal. "I love him as a friend only and maybe a brother in law soon." answered Krystal.

 

Yuri's eyes widened to what she just heard. "Its a secret. Now, let's go."

-----------------

Kris was shocked when he saw Yuri with Krystal. He just noticed the similarities of their features. Yuri snapped her fingers in his face to bring him to reality, and luckily it was effective.

 

They talked about the theme of the upcoming Annual Ball for anniversary. It's not Yuri's first time attending the event because her grandmother always dont go there so she always ask Yuri to attend but little did her grandma know that she dont go in the first part of the event and will just go the party time.

 

"Masquerade?" Krystal suggested. No one was answering, probably thinking what will happen if its Masquerade. "It's too mainstream" said one of the board member which they agreed.

 

Yuri raised her hand as if she was in a classroom. "How about fairy thingy or nature something?"

 

They were all intrigued by her suggestion. "Can you expand your idea more? I think I will love it." Krystal said then winked at her.

 

Dang, she looks good. No wonder. Yuri thought.

 

"The girls will be wearing something pastel or white. The boys will be wearing suits but no dark color as the inner polo okay? Wait let me show a picture of our model." she said then fished for her phone.

 

"The venue will be in a garden and when its evening there will be a hall too. You know mosquitoes are in duty at night." she explained more.

 

The board of trustee claps their hand including Kris. They all liked her idea and decided that it will be the official theme for the annual ball.

--------

"Wow, my wife is good at those things. Let me treat you something." Kris joked and pinched her cheeks. "Aish my cheeks. Just buy me icecream! " she whined while laughing.

 

"Okay. Icecream it is!" Kris said and went to the parking lot and drove with Yuri to an Icecream parlor.

---------

 

Yuri ordered Mint Chocolate Chip icecream while Kris ordered Butter Pecan.

 

"I saw you with Krystal earlier. Are you two close friends?" Kris asked.

"Not really. We just bumped to each other that time and talk about girl things like fashion, movies etc." she answered. So that was the reason you treated me icecream huh, to ask me about her.

"Oh.. Okay." he just said and continued eating quietly.

 

They finished eating and parted their own ways. Yuri stayed on the Icecream parlor to wait for her car. She already texted the girls to go shopping because she will invite them to the Annual Ball.

----------

 

END OF CHAPTER 17.

 

Sorry for the long wait! I was really busy. Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors. Thank you for waiting and reading!! Please comment your reactions. This will end soon. Please support it.