11 Travel

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Eleven "Travel"

 

Yuri returned working the day after her halmeoni's lawyer came at their house.

 

Flashback...

 

"My deepest condolence.." the lawyer said as he take a seat infront of Yuri and her husband. She just smiled at him. "I came here because of your Mrs.Kwon's will. 75% of her properties and assets will be yours and 10% for Kwon Jiyong and his family, 5% for Mizuhara Kiko while the other 5% is Choi Jin Hyuk which is me." he stated and took something from his pocket.

 

"This is the letter your halmeoni wrote me but it's all about you. So I think you should read that.." he said while placing the piece of paper in the table. Kris held her hand to comfort her. With her shaking hands, she still took it.

 

"I will return it to you when I finished reading it." she softly spoke. "Read it when you're ready." Atty. Choi said and left the house.

 

End of flashback...

 

She is still holding the piece of paper in her hand but she kept it when she heard a knock on her door.

 

"Come in!" she said.

 

She saw the smiling faces of Seohyun,Jessica and Sooyoung as they entered. "Wow. Feeling a little better now?" Jessica spoke softly as she sat on the chair beside me. Yuri nodded and smile, a real smile. Seeing her friends like this, she can't help but smile.

 

"So people are waiting for our next collection. What would be our theme?" Seohyun asked. Yuri held her chin and think. "Its spring time already. It means the best time for couples. Right?" Sooyoung brightly asked. They all clapped their hands at amusement at Sooyoung's idea.

 

"We are doing that!!" they all shouted!

---------------------------

Kris fetched her on the office that night. "My parents invited us to stay for the dinner and sleep there. I think they have something to tell us." he said and carried her things. "You don't have to Yifan." she said trying to take her things from him.

 

He was taken back when he realized Yuri called her chinese name. "Did you just call me Yifan?" he asked her while walking outside the building. "Umm yeah?" she answered with a question. "Oh okay. Lets go." he said then opened the car.

 

They drove for a few minutes then they reached their house. She greeted his parents and they proceeded to the dining area where the dinner is already served. At the middle of the dinner, Yifan's mother faked a cough to get everybody's attention.

 

"Son and Yuri, we reserved you a resort in Jeju. For three days, you know just vacation for the two of you especially you Yuri." she started. They were shocked at first but accepted it. She needed time to rest. Kris wanted to know Yuri more so he agreed to it.

 

"Your flight is tomorrow." his father said which made them shocked. "That soon tho?" Yuri can't help but ask. Yifan's mother just nodded while smiling.

 

When they finished eating, Kris stood up and said "We have to go. We still need to prepare for our things tomorrow." Mr. and Mrs. Wu agreed and Kris held her hand and went inside the car and drove back to their own home.

 

While driving back, they passed a botique of stylenanda. "Wait Yifan! Lets buy something for tomorrow!" she said, too excitedly. He silently chuckled and parked the car. "What will you buy?" he asked. "Swimwear and sunglasses and clothes and bags!" she said with dreamy eyes.

 

"Okay. I'll buy you those but promise me this will be fast okay?" he said to her. "Are you serious?" she asked as they walked inside the shop. He nodded but suddenly Yuri hugged him. "Thank you!! Bless you and your family!" she said while hugging. Kris awkwardly hugged her back.

 

They released from the hug when the saleslady ask them if they need help in shopping. Yuri blushed furiously and walked too fastly with the saleslady, leaving Kris alone. The saleslady picked bags, sunglasses and swimwear for her which matched her style. She have been shopping here many times already so the saleslady surely knows what she likes.

 

Kris payed for it and carried the six shopping bags. "Thanks again." she said again. "No problem Now we gotta fix our things for tomorrow. We will leave at 8:00 am." 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Finally I updated! I found time yay!! Thank y'all for waitiingg TT_TT I am really sorry. Being a senior HS student is really pressuring. Choosing a course for college, entrance exams. Thanks for reading! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! Hope you liked this update! Next chapter will be Day 1 of Jeju Island. Please comment your reactionsssss!!