o7 Conflict

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Seven "Conflict"

 

Kris woke up earlier than Yuri so he decided to wake her up. He soflty shook her shoulders. "Hey. It's already time. We still need to get ready." he repeated again until she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kris. I don't remember sleeping in my bed. "I carried you in your bed last night, so now stand up and lets have brunch." he said and rolled his eyes.

 

Yuri went to the bathroom to wash her face then followed Kris to the dining room where the maids are done preparing their food. "Oh? They arrived already. Annyeong!" Yuri greeted the maids before she took the glass of juice from the maid. Kris just continued eating quietly.

 

When he finished eating he went to the bathroom to take a bath. Yuri noticed that he was gone so she went inside her room too and decide what she will wear. A dress that is appropriate for formal and nonformal party.

 

She chose a short white dress. She took a bath and wore make ups.

 

On the other hand, Kris is having a problem with his necktie so he got out of his room and ask for Yuri's help. "Yuri, fix this." he commanded while looking at his necktie. Yuri smirked and said, "Why would I? Give me reasons to do it." Kris forced a smile and took a deep breath. He took all his strength to ask for help and that was her response.

 

"First of all, you're a designer so you can fix this. Second, in exchange of what I did to you last night. Lastly, you are my wife." He whispered in her ears which made her blush, especially the last reason. She just fixed his necktie without looking at his eyes.

 

Damn this temptation. I can feel his breath. Yuri said inside her mind. "Done." she said and turned around.

 

 

"What time is it? Lets go now." Kris said. Before Yuri followed him, she bid her goodbye to the maids and told them to eat something. Kris got into the car and so does Yuri. With less than half an hour they already arrived.

 

Kris linked her arm to his and whispered, "This is the first time the media will see us together so act sweet." Yuri nodded and pecked his cheeks. The photographer's cameras started flashing as they capture that moment.

 

They both smirked and made their way to the crowd. Kris greeted the businessmen with Yuri and introduced her as his wife. Finally, they saw the birthday boy with his sister.

 

"Happy Birthday dude." Kris said then bumped his fist with Tao's. "Hey Tao! Happy birthday!" Yuri greeted him with a hug. Tao hugged back and slowly release himself. Yuri shifted her gaze at Tiffany who was smiling brightly at her.

 

"Hey Tiff! Are you excited for our fashion show the day after tomorrow?" she asked her while she took a drink from a waiter. "Yes unni! By the way, Jessica, Sooyoung and Seohyun already arrived. We all saw what happened there." Tiffany said and winked.

 

"It was just a show, dear. Where they are?" Yuri answered with a chuckle. "At my room, they said they will come out when its evening because they are bored." said Tiffany while walking to her room upstairs.

 

She opened the door for Yuri and saw Jessica,Sooyoung and Seohyun looking bored. "Hey! We saw your entrance earlier!" Seohyun said when she noticed Yuri walking inside the room.

 

"What a sweet entrance, huh?" Sooyoung . "Oh dear! Your words make me want to vomit!" Yuri answered with the expression 'that's-so-gross'.

 

------------------

 

Kris and Tao with the other ten young businessmen stopped talking when they saw Myungsoo and Krystal walking hand in hand with smiles on their face while talking with the businessmen.

 

He closed his fist and ordered a drink from the mini bar at the corner. He drank one shot of martini then he returned to Tao. At that moment, a waiter distributing drinks passed by. He got another drink.

 

It was already evening and the girls got out from Tiffany's room to party. Jessica remembered the bartender's face and told them that she will order drinks for them. Seohyun joined Jessica to help her carry drinks. However Sooyoung and Tiffany danced with the other guests.

 

Tao decided to leave Kris to check on his other guests. The media is already gone and so the old businessmen while their childs stayed to party.

 

Kris is already drunk but he kept on drinking until he saw his wife.. standing there alone. He suddenly felt an anger and he made her an outlet for his anger.

 

Yuri, who is clueless that Kris is walking towards her kept smiling. Kris walked with his glass of martini poured it to her. People were shocked and they immediately took their phone but gladly, Tao was there and he fastly hugged Yuri to cover her face..She is facing his chest and that made her cry even more. She felt comfort.

 

Tao could feel his tux getting wet because of Yuri's tears.She sobbed and sobbed. He carried her in bridal style and went to Tiffany's room. Yuri didn't stop crying.

 

"Hey.. I will just call your friends okay? I didn't noticed that Kris is already drunk." Tao said and held her hand, assuring her. Yuri just nodded and her tears continued to flow. Before Tao left Yuri, he wiped the tears in Yuri's face.

 

------

 

Tao left the room and was cornered by Yuri's friends.

 

"What happened to Yuri?" that was their question. "She's inside and she's crying." Tao said and left. "It's her first time to be humiliated." Jessica said. "It must've been really sad." Tiffany added. "Let's go there." Sooyoung said and Seohyun opened the door.

 

Tao heard their conversation, suddenly he wanted to punch his bestfriend. He had this urge to protect Yuri.

 

--------

 

The girls saw Yuri crying and her dress is such a mess. Jessica immediately thought of an idea. "Tiffany, show me your clothes." she said and Tiffany opened her walk in closet. "Soo and Seo, bring Yuri to take a fast shower." she added.

 

Yuri took a fast shower while Jessica is choosing a dress and she found a perfect red dress for Yuri. Jessica showed it Yuri and said, "Don't cry Yuri-yah. Make him regret what he did to you. If you wear this, even his friends will drool to you."

 

She nodded and applied make up and redo her hair. Yuri smiled in the mirror with her supportive friends. "Yuri is never a weak girl." she proudly said. "Never will." Tiffany added and smiled.

 

"So lets show them now. Shall we?" Sooyoung asked and they all went outside Tiffany's room. All attention was to Yuri who was wearing a y red dress.

 

 

Kris saw her and he immediately out. Yuri tried not to help him and she was succesful. Why would I help him when he didn't even helped me earlier like Tao?

 

---------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN.

 

LET NOT THIS BE A YULTAO STORY XD

DAMN BUT MY FEELS LOL

putangina my feels talaga hahaahaha.

 

Thanks for reading this chapter!! Please comment your reaction to this chapter and I hope you will wait for the next chapter! Its gonna be good! XD Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! ^__^ Thanks for the 3 upvotes!