o4 Wedding

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter Four "Wedding"

 

Kris dragged Yuri outside the club. He let her sit at the bench near them. "Why do you have to wear such clothes like that?" Kris asked Yuri while shaking her shoulders. "Aish stop! Jinjja! For fashion statement, of course!" she answered irritatedly. Kris just sighed and fixed his cardigan to Yuri's legs. 

 

Silence followed. They can only hear the music coming from club.

 

 

"Ah t-thanks for saving me from those bunch of jerks." Yuri said, breaking the silence. Kris just looked at her. "But I'm okay now. You can wear this, you might get a cold." she added while removing it from her thighs but Kris stopped her. "No, I'm alright. Just use that. By the way, since it's just the two of us let's talk about us." Kris said. Yuri nodded, "Okay. Rules first. I mind my own life and you mind yours." she said which Kris agreed.

 

"In room, umm when we're done arranging our things for our house, we will have a seperate rooms." Kris said. "I like that but when will we move to your house?" Yuri asked. "In two weeks, I guess? Such a rush, we still need to buy furnitures." Kris answered then added, "Okay. When will we get a divorce?" Yuri smiled upon hearing those questions.

 

"Nice question. When my business is doing well again and when you saw the girl you really want to marry." Yuri answered while smiling. Kris faked a smile when he suddenly remembered Krystal. I already met her but we can't happen.

 

"Then we're all settled!" Kris said but he suddenly got curious about one thing. "Tomorrow is our civil wedding, who will be our witnesses?" he asked. "Of course your family, my halmeoni and my best buddies." she answered then she got up. "Here, I'll go back inside." she said while giving back Kris cardigan.

 

"KWON YURI. DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK INSIDE." Kris commanded while grabbing Yuri. "You like to grab me, huh? Fine. But I need to tell them that I am going home." she explained to Kris. "Just text them. We'll go home." Kris said, still holding her hand. "I mean your home." he quickly added while Yuri just smirked.

 

--------------------------------

 

 At the wedding..

 

"You are now legally married. You can kiss the bride now" the mayor of the Seoul announced. Yuri stared at him, a look saying 'Go ahead and kiss me. It's not a big deal.' But unfortunately, Kris misread what that look was trying to say.

 

He thought she really wants to kiss him. So to , Kris kissed her nose which made Yuri laughed. "Hahahahahahaha. Nose? What-" she laughed in a mocking tone but she was stopped by a nudge on her shoulder, it was her halmeoni.

 

She quickly composed herself and went beside her friends. "Lets go to the restaurant that I reserved." Kris announced, breaking the silence. "Yes we should go there." his father said and they all walk to the van.

 

Myungsoo who walked with Kris whispered, "Nose? Man you're so weak. Tsk." then he walked with their parents leaving Kris mad. Meanwhile, Yuri is laughing because of Kris was dragged by him.

 

"Aigoo, what's your problem? Can't you see I'm laughing with my girls? So annoyi-" Yuri's eyes grew wider so as Jessica's and Sooyoung's while Myungsoo just smirked when Kris grabbed her neck and pressed his lips against Yuri's. They stayed like that for a few seconds and was brought back to reality by Myungsoo's cough.

 

He grabbed her and they walked fastly to the van. She just smirked at his gestures and followed him. Kris drived and Yuri was beside him. Yuri was stopping herself to laugh with Sooyoung and Jessica's text.

 

So that's the Krisbot kiss- Sooyoung

 

Wow. That was unexpected. Lmao. - Jessica

 

"Lets go." Kris said while tapping her shoulder. She just nodded and walked with him. "This way ladies and gentleman" the waitress said while pointing to the table. They started to eat their food. Sooyoung, Jessica and Yuri who are not used to awkward silence started to feel uncomfortable. They finished their meal with silence.

 

"I can't take the silence anymore." Kris mother said. "Me too. By the way, your house is complete or not?" Myungsoo asked. "Not yet. It will be finished in two weeks or less? You know, I have the best workers." Kris bragged. Yuri,Sooyoung and Jessica can feel the tension between the two guys.

 

"When will you sleep now?" Mr. Wu asked them. "I will sleep at my condo and he will sleep at his condo." Yuri said then smiled. "No way. You're married now. You should sleep together in our house." his mother said with so much finality in her voice.

 

"Yes. I agree. I am expecting a grandson." her halmeoni said which caused her to almost spit her drink but fortunately she didn't. "We'll have that sooner." Kris said and Yuri choked by his words. Sooyoung and Jessica laughed at her first before giving her water.

 

"Oh. I have to go. I still need to attend some meetings.Lets go Mrs. Kwon" Mr. Wu said and stood up with Myungsoo and his mom. "When will I work there?" Kris asked his father. "Next week. For now, enjoy your days with Yuri." Mr. Wu answered. He nodded and stood up too. Yuri stood up with her bestfriends and bid them goodbye.

 

They watched them got into the cars and drive away. "Seems like we're stucked with each other now." Kris stated. "I guess so." Yuri said."Lets go now." Kris said then Yuri followed her. They drove for almost thirty minutes with full silence.

 

"It's been a long time since I last slept here." Kris said while looking at their house. "Okay. Where's your room?" Yuri curiously asked. Kris pointed the room upstairs. "Wait, I don't have clothes here." Yuri sadly said then slapped her forehead.

 

"Tao and his sister is coming here. I'll tell her to lend you some clothes." Kris said and searched for his phone. "Kamsa." Yuri thanked him and went inside his room. She admired his room but she was worried because he has no couch in his room and his bet is for one person only. She went downstairs to Kris and told him the problem.

 

*Dingdong*

 

Yuri waited for Kris to open the door but he just smirked at her. She lazily opened the door. "Kyaaaaaaaaa" the girl screamed and hugged Yuri. Tao just sighed at his sister and pulled her away from Yuri.

 

"Yuri! I like you!" the girl said to Yuri with twinkling eyes. Yuri smiled and said, "Really? I like me too." She watched Tao and Kris made a high five and laughed. She was brought back to reality by Tao's sister's voice.

 

"Tiffany Huang. My name is Tiffany Huang. I am a fan of your clothing line so I was really sad when you closed it." Tiffany said and they walked to the garden. "Oh. You're wearing the clothes that we designed." Yuri said and continued, "Don't worry. We will start new clothing line soon. With a new designer, Seohyun."

 

Her eyes twinkled when she heard those words from Yuri. "Can I be your model brand? It's not my first time modelling.  I had many CFs too and I can help you get Kris oppa's advertising agency." she said which made Yuri nod. "Nice idea. Give me  your business card, I'll give you a call when we we'll need you in our meeting." Tiffany quickly gave her card. She  remembered to gave her the clothes that Kris asked. "Here. Before I forgot it, this is the clothes that we bought for you. It's branded." she said then winked.

 

"Hey Tiffany, I think you'll get along with us. Mind to join us to club some other day?" Yuri said and winked back.

 

--------------------

End of chapter 4! OMG. Tiffany Huang and Huang ZiTao hahahahaha. So what can you say about this chapter? Sorry for the late update because internet is being a btch. hahaha. Comment you reaction and sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors.