o1 The First Meeting

Forced Romance (강제 로맨스)

 

Chapter One "The First Meeting"

 

 

 Kwon Yuri is standing nervously in front of her halmeoni's door. She sighed before knocking, "I gotta do this" she said with full of determination. Her Halmeoni took a peek at the hole to see who is knocking. She saw Yuri with cute eyes, I know she needs something. She opened the door and said "Come in Yul"

 

"Halmeoniiiiiii!" Yuri said with aegyo in her voice while hugging tightly her halmeoni. Her halmeoni cringed at her voice. "Yah! Stop using your aegyo voice because frankly my dear, you're not cute. Tell me why you're here."

 

Yuri pretended to be hurt and laughed nervously. "Halmeoni, can I use my inheritance from my parents now? Please?" she asked. "You know my dear what it says on the will right? And may I ask why all of a sudden?"

 

"My business is slowly falling down.Aish. I don't want to lose this business. Halmeoni, please. Tell me the condition I have to do so I can use my inheritance.. Even if I have to marry a dirty old man, I dont care! Even if I get teased by the other socialites just please.." Yuri begged, almost teary-eyed.

 

Her halmeoni held her chin and smiled, "You just gave me an idea! Since, I'm not getting any younger you have to marry someone.. I will choose who. Don't worry I'll make sure it will pass your standards." she blurted out.

 

"what?" Yuri asked with regret for saying that.

 

"I'll take care of it. Bye. Go now please. I love you dear!" her halmeoni said while pushing her outside her place.

 

When Yuri was already out of her sight, she felt a pain in her chest. She immediately took her medicine and felt a little better. "Who will she marry?" she asked herself then decided to call Mr. Wu

 

"Mr. Wu?...Do me a favor?..Thanks. You have two sons right? I want to set one of your sons to be married to my grand daughter...Please come over at my place you know I'm too weak to go in such places right? Thanks again"

 

-----------------------

 

Yuri called Sooyoung and Jessica, her bestfriends who were co-owners of Petals, their fashion line. They met up at her condo, she told them what happened a few minutes ago.

 

"You know you don't have to do that.." Jessica said with full of concern, she doesn't want her friend to marry someone she don't love. "Jessica's right.. we could just give--" Sooyoung was cutted off by Yuri.

 

"Don't even say something about giving up, Soo. I called you guys here so we can unwind and have some fun for awhile. We had a tough week." Yuri said, her voice trying to be bright.

 

Jessica and Sooyoung nodded. "Who's up for clubbing tonight?" Jessica asked the two girl who excitedly stood up.

 

-------------------------

 

Mr. Wu immediately called his two sons and his wife. "I received a call from Mrs. Kwon, asking me to let one of my son marry her grand daughter." he calmly said. "Omo! What to do? We have to grant her favor. She's been a really good help to us." his wife said.

 

"I'm out dad. I'm in a relationship with Krystal and I'm planning to marry her." Myungsoo calmy said with dreamy eyes. Kris closed his fist to what Myungsoo said. He has a feelings for Krystal and Myungsoo knew it.

 

"Oh Kris. Your advertising business is good too, but you know you can work as a marketing director in our own company." his father stared at him then continued "but ofcourse you have to marry her grand daughter, as soon as possible"

 

This is my chance to prove my self to dad but.. he sighed at the thought of him marrying other girl.

 

"come on bro, dad is giving you a position which you wanted a long time ago." Myungsoo whispered in a teasing tone. He gritted his teeth, "Yeah. I'll do it appa."  His father clapped his hand. "Great. I have to tell her now."

 

-----------------------------

BGM:See through - Primary ft. Gaeko & Zion.T

 

 

Kris called his 11 bestfriends to go clubbing. He seriously need a liquor in his body. He's not the type of guy to go clubbing and make out with girls he don't know.Yes, he had many girls in her bed but that was the time when he was brokenhearted.

 

Chen and Kris just shrugged at the other ten guys who were dancing with a girl. They just talked about the possible things to happen once Kris got married. "Maybe you'll moved on to Krystal dude." Chen said. "I don't think so." Kris said then his gaze was locked to a girl, dancing with all her heart.

 

"Damn, that one's y, dude." Chen comment and Tao suddenly popped out upon hearing the word 'y'. "That one is the black pearl, a socialite. I heard her business is kind off not well?" Tao said while still looking at the black pearl.

 

"But why black pearl?" Kris was intrigued by the hot girl. "Well, as you can see she is quite tanned and her skin is smooth like a pearl." Tao explained. Kris looked away and mind his own business. He talked with his buddies.

--------------------

 

As soon as Yuri,Sooyoung and Jessica entered the club they started getting attentions. They are the Black Pearl,Summer and Ice Princess afterall. Even though they are suffering from their business they still need to look like they don't have problems.

 

"Yul, what's your order?" Jessica asked her. "The usual." she answered. Sooyoung ordered the same drink as Yuri's. The bartender winked at them before giving their martinis. They all winked back then giggled.

 

"Lets started dancing?" Sooyoung said while batting her eyes at them. "Hell yeah!" Jessica and Yuri shouted and they started dancing their bodies. When they got tired from dancing they decided to rest for a while.

 

"Boring." Yuri stated and pouted. "Yeah right." Jessica agreed but Sooyoung was still smiling. "What's with that smile baby?" Jessica asked. "Lets play. Just like the old times?" Sooyoung answered. Yuri suddenly smiled, "I'm game!"

 

"Jessica first!" Sooyoung pointed her. "Your dare is.. put this salt in someone's neck and it!" Yuri said with a challenging look. Jessica took a salt from the bartender and put it in his neck, it seductively leaving the bartender with a red face.

 

"Nice one!" Sooyoung and Yuri raised their thumbs. "Yah, Soo! You're next!" Yuri said then sticked her tongue out. 

 

"Your dare is..call someone a hottie and slap their !" Jessica said while giving her teasing look. Sooyoung approached a tall guy with dimples, "Hey hottie!" she winked then slapped his . She returned with her friends with a victory smile.

 

"Was the wink necessary?" Yuri said. "Hey Yuri! Now it's your turn!" Jessica said as she noticed. "I dare you to pour your martini to that tall guy." Sooyoung said while pointing to Kris. "But he's a Wu." Jessica pointed out. "The hell with Wu, challenge accepted." Yuri said then started walking towards Kris direction.

 

Tao noticed that the girl beside the black pearl is pointing one of them. "Look they are checking us out." Tao whispered to Luhan who just smirked. "She's coming here." Tao stated which made Kris look at the black pearl and before he knew it, Kris was already bathing with martini.

 

They all laughed to Kris whose face can't be painted. While the girls smiled in victory. "See? I did it." Yuri said with her famous smirk. Jessica and Sooyoung raised their thumbs. "But I think we need to get out of here before he eats us." Sooyoung said and made their way out of the crowded club.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HYLI! ^____^ Eyeriri is back bby. Its my first time writing a KrisYul fic even thought I shipped it first before even shipping KaiYul. Comment what you think! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings! ILY! ^^

 

-eyeriri