Unwanted Bingu

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal woke up in the middle of the night to the sound she heard from across her room. She heard yells of Minho or Yuri’s name, clear moans, curses, and begs. She got used to it already, she’s fine with it though but it never failed to wake her up from her sleep because it’s just too loud and disgusting. She hissed, "So Yuri's home."

Krystal shot up and leaned her back to the headboard, reaching for her phone and earphones. She was going to plug it to her ears right before Kai talked to her, “Your sister’s hot.”

Krystal startled and immediately threw a pillow to him, “Y-yah!!!” Krystal yelled at him, “I thought you’re sleeping!”

“How can I sleep to the sound of moans and yells? It could be heard clearly,” Kai smirked at her. On the other side, Krystal just remained silent. It couldn’t be more awkward to be with Kai, in her room, on the same bed, hearing the moans of pleasure from across the floor. Krystal just rolled her eyes, let it roamed around the room to avoid Kai.

After almost an hour, the voice finally eased down. “Finally,” Krystal sighed and immediately reclined her body to the bed, getting ready to continue her sleep. She had just closed her eyes for minutes until Kai wrapped his arms around her.

Krystal purged his arms immediately and turned around, lifting her back a bit, “What was that???” Krystal looked at him in dread. She thought he’s some kind of from what he just heard. Kai, who’s already closed his eyes, smiled as he slipped his palm underneath his cheeks as he laid his body aside.

“Nothing,” he moved into a bit more comfortable position, “I just want to hug you. No dirty minds.”

Krystal stared weirdly at him before she turned her body around, back facing him. “Just… Get that arms away from me,” she nervously ordered him. Kai then placed his legs gently on hers to wrap her, “Then let at least my legs to wrapped yours. I’m dying to keep you safe and sound along the night. I’ve been awoken so many times from your sleep talks, you looked terrified,” still with his eyes closed, he smiled and tried to send his self back to sleep.

Krystal couldn’t avoid that she did have bad dreams the past days. She often had it when she’s over tired or she had a lot of works. Krystal didn’t scold him this time but to let him wrapped his legs around hers. Weird, she knew. But she just couldn’t stop him from trying to protect her, in fact that she did feel protected when she’s around him, no matter how much she thinks of him as a ert.

Both went into a deep slumber in no time, feeling comfortable on each other’s side even though Krystal faced her back to him. The mannequins were there all that time, peeking from the walking closet through the tiny gap from the opened door.

“Ottoke? They really suit each other,” Tao pouted at the view.

Suho sighed, “Just let them be for now. We’re going to talk to Kai tomorrow,” he said while looking dearly at the two, “As much as they suit for each other, they can’t happen. We know that,” Suho said as he turned around and joined the other mannequins to freeze.

 

 

Krystal ran her way down to the bus station. The day couldn’t start in any worse way. She woke up late, she didn’t get to dry her hair fully, she didn’t put any make up on, her car wouldn’t turn on, she tried to wake Yuri up to borrow her car but she didn’t answer, then she ended running like crazy person to the nearest bus station from her house. They really had a sound sleep that none of both Kai and Krystal woke up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter