Tenderly

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good night class,” Kai friendlily greeted six of his students as he walked inside the practice room. They flinched and immediately turned nervous when they saw their good-looking, correct that, dead-hot looking coach walked inside the room. He flawlessly wore a sleeveless black shirt that night and being a little showy as he let his muscular biceps revealed. Some of the students gulped down to his brawny-built hot body meanwhile Krystal did the opposite. She kept on practicing some movements and pretended to be unaware of his presence without staring hungrily at Kai’s body. Besides, why should she be greedy over that body when she used to see him bared chest in bed every morning? Lucky Jung.

Kai went to drawer and put on some equipment. After he’s all set, he took out a pamphlet and went to the center. “Alright guys. Let’s warm up,” Kai instructed and the students began to stretch.

Krystal kept on practicing some movements without heeding Kai’s instruction. She had warmed up earlier before he came so she didn't do as told. Kai paid an attention to her and carefully observed each of her movements and techniques. But his mind was a bit distracted - well, a lot distracted as he looked up to the beautiful swan in front of his eyes. She tied up her hair in bun and wore a simple black tight sleeveless shirt and a tights. She only appeared that simple but she managed to look flawless like usual.

It’s only been a month since she joined the class but he could say that she’s the one who thrived rapidly. Her body’s no longer stiff and she had turned to the total opposite now; she’s as flexible as a rubber. Kai wondered how the girl could evolve that much in such short period.

Krystal had a little difficulty as she tried to stand with one legs on her tiptoe. She also craned her arms up and her right arms circled to the air in front of her. Kai caught a little mistake and quickly walked up to her.

The reflection of Kai walking to her in the mirror nearly stopped Krystal from breathing. Krystal realized he’d been watching her all that time but she pretended to stay innocent. She tried to manage her thumping heart when Kai stopped right behind her; it’s so close that she could even feel his breath on her nape.

He circled his arms gently on her as he grabbed her right arms and pulled it aside a little. “You should to it this way,” he was speaking but Krystal swore it sounded like a y whisper instead. After he fixed her arms, Kai moved his hand to Krystal’s waist and lifted her up a bit to fix her position. Krystal could feel her blood rush through her whole body 10000 times faster when she felt his grip on her wrist.

“It feels lighter now, hm?” he spoke again with a y tone without taking his hands off her waist. Krystal couldn’t find any words to answer and she just gave him an awkward nod. Kai stepped backwards and crossed his arms as he watched Krystal did another movements.

After the students done with warming up, Kai told them to form a circle and sat down. He also sat down with them and quickly opened up the table, “So guys. There’ll be ballet competition soon. The company wonders if any of you want to sign up. I think it will be a good opportunity to improve your skills,” he said while reading on the pamphlet.

“Why don’t you and Krystal unnie step up? I think you guys will make a good couple,” one student blurted out and the other one quickly elbowed her, “I mean…. A good ballet partnet,” she chuckled awkwardly.

The other students might signed up for the class only to see Kai but they also couldn’t deny that Kai looks really good with Krystal. They’d sometimes get jealous from Kai and Krystal’s closeness but that didn’t make them a jealous though.

Kai immediately coughed and Krystal unknowingly looked up to the ceiling. The students exchanged stares and elbowed the pioneer to speak up. “Aren’t us right? Unnie’s skill are almost on the same level as you seonsangnim,” she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter