The Aftermath

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already dawn. The citizens must’ve been sleeping at that time, or some even had already started another day. But there they were, staying up all night at the ballet’s practice room with their clothes already on. Kai was sitting with his legs craned on the floor and let Krystal lied down with her head placed on his lap.

“Thank you. That was beautiful,” he looked down to her and ran his fingers through her hair gingerly.

“Beautiful?” Krystal chuckled, “How could a be beautiful?”

“It means it’s more than great, more than awesome, and more than thrilling. Therefore it’s beautiful,” he let out a soft gently smile with a slight smirk. Krystal scrunched her face playfully and said, “You just can’t stop smirking anytime anywhere jinjja.”

“Is it your first time?” he asked gently. Krystal buried her face shyly on his lap and nodded. Kai gritted his teeth from the cute sight and ruffled her hair. “Hmm I wonder if it’s really your first time……,” he jested and he got a slap on his legs in return.

“Wae? You’re just really good at it,” he sheepishly grinned. Krystal buried her self back to his lap and stomped her legs to the ground, “Stop making me feel ashamed!”

“Uuuu~ I wonder how the kind-hearted, innocent, model-student Jung Soo Jung did that great,” he continued to droll.

“Ggeumanae!” Krystal scolded while still burying her face on his lap.

They spent minutes drolling around as each laughed whole-heartedly to each other. They cherished each seconds passed as their fingers subconsciously intertwined with each other. Kai playfully fiddled her fingers and would once place it on his lips. They were so into the moment at the time.

“I wonder if you were bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter