Perhaps...?

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OMO!” Krystal burned her face in reflex to Kai’s chest and gripped on Kai’s shirt. “Sehun-ah! Yah!” Kai grabbed the closest anything fabric he could grab and throw it to Sehun, who was totally from head to toe. Sehun caught it and covered his manhood immediately. Irene still covered her face with her palm, so did Krystal. Kai couldn’t help but beamed at Krystal who’s indirectly hugging him.

“I-is he g-got it covered?” Irene whom still shocked about what she saw earlier, asked in a stuttered voice. “Oh,” Kai grinned as he held in his laughter. Krystal immediately let go of Kai and cleared in awkwardness, trying to act like nothing happened. “Yah! Why are you ?” Krystal glared at Sehun who’s still taken aback by the scene.

“I-I’ve just took a bath,” Sehun said innocently, “With my ducks,” he raised his rubber ducks and caned his arms to show Krystal what he’s holding. “Oh my God,” Krystal started to chuckle, “You’re still bathing with ducks???” Krystal covered in disbelief.

“They’re cute!!!” Sehun innocently defense while pouting. Irene peeked from the gap of her fingers to check if he’s already got something to wrap him, and soon uncovered her face, “Phew that was shocking.”

“When she says shocking it means she likes it,” Krystal muttered under her breath, “Mwo?” Sehun asked because she almost sounded inaudible.

“Aniya aniya,” Krystal chuckled lightly while shaking her head, “He’s one of the dummy. He’s Sehun,” said Krystal to Irene and soon Irene nodded her head in awkwardness, “Annyeonghasaeyo. Irene imnida,” she bowed lightly.

Sehun took seconds to observe her from head to toe. He looked like he tried to reminisce something. He then widened his eyes to the size of a pan, blinking his eyes several times. Looked like he already knew what he’s seeing.

“A-anyeonghasaeyo. Sehun imnida,” Sehun awkwardly bowed with only a towel wrapping his waist to thigh. Irene chuckled and gave him a nod with a friendly smile. “I guess we better go. He needs to change,” Kai turned his body around and headed to the room, followed by Krystal and Irene who were still giggling. Soon as they went out, Krystal got annoyed again just by seeing Kai. She then decided to just go out of her room to avoid him.

“I like your fights just now,” Irene elbowed Kai who’s looking intensely at the sight of Krystal, “I like it too. I like it that much.”

“You’re just simply a bad guy, aren’t you?” Irene threw a teasing gaze to Kai, “Don’t play around with my best friend. She’s innocent,” Irene playfully slapped Kai’s arms.

Kai frowned in no time, looking sadly to the floor as he kicking the invisible dust. “Wae?” Irene caught the weird vibe suddenly, “Are you really playing with her???” Irene widened her eyes, “Jinjja????” she then slapped Kai’s arms again, hard this time.

Kai inhaled deeply then turn his gaze to Irene while smirking, looking totally like a bad guy, “I never take her seriously. Mian Irene-ah. I lied about saying that I like her. Yes I do like her but only for her dead hot body and gorgeous stunning face, that’s all,” Kai then walked outside the room leaving Irene who’s still left dumbfounded, not believing what she heard.

 

 

Days passed by. Two weeks went shortly. It was already the day before the presentation. Krystal was going nuts, not having a proper sleep for consecutive 2 days. She couldn’t stop styling the mannequins, deciding which one from each to be presented on the meeting

While she’s working, she let the mannequins lived so it would be easier for her since she could just ask them to change by themselves while she settled with other things.

“KKEUTTTTT!” Krystal clapped her hands happily, followed by noisy claps by the guys. “Good job! Whoaaa we look so handsome!” they couldn’t stop standing in front of the mirror, seeing their perfect outfit that matched well with them.

“You’re so talented Krys! Jjangiya!” Kris gleefully shook his legs to show off his Jordan. “Na do na do!!!” Tao lightly jumped on his feet, “This Gucci coat is going to kill me. Totally. Jinjja. Jeongmal,” Tao then shoved off Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter