Kai...

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal had been sitting on her beauty drawer for almost 2 hours. She did everything precisely to make her face looked stunning for that night. Today’s Irene’s birthday and she threw a big party on her father’s club – which’s one of most prestigious club in Seoul, Club Octagon.

“Oh? Where are you going this late night?” Chanyeol who just went inside the room with a bag of chip in his hand, asked Krystal in quandary. “Irene’s birthday,” she answered briefly since she’s busy drawing eyeliner on her eye, “Does it look okay?” she turned her head to Chanyeol so he could assess if it was okay.

“Whoaaa neomu yippo,” Chanyeol let his mouth gapped for a second, “Jjangiya!” he raised his thumb up. Krystal cackled cutely, trying to hide her red cheeks from getting a direct compliment. It’s not that she’s overflowed by confidence, but she never believed what people say that she’s just naturally pretty. She had been receiving it all her life but still, it would always make her blush.

Meanwhile, Kai and Suho were having their dinner downstairs. They both had it late. The older had to take care of the other members’ dinner earlier so he didn’t manage to have dinner with them, they made him going back and forth to the kitchen to get whatever they needed. Then the younger one just didn’t feel like eating. If it wasn’t because Suho’s nag, he wouldn’t chew on his rice and kimchi jiggae now.

“I think we’re clear before we went here, hm?” said Suho before he stuffed a spoonful rice to his mouth.

“Wae?” Kai answered while poking his spoon on the rice lifelessly. “About Krystal,” Suho’s word really took off Kai’s appetite in a shot.

“Ehm ehm,” Kai choked on his food, immediately sipped a water before he answered, “W-what’s with her?” he tried to smirk to hide his nervousness – he knew exactly what Suho’s talking about.

“About your dream. What else?” Suho threw him a dead glare, making the hot dummy stoned by the gaze, “Arasso arasso hyung mianhae,” he cutely pouted to woo Suho, “I let my self to like her just because I know she hates me. That’s pretty clear. She may like me back later but she won’t love me though. That’s why I just keep on flirting with her, I won’t make any step further,” he insisted.

“Yah! What are you trying to be now? Heartless? Brainless? You will definitely make her fall in love with you babo-ya! Aigoo sesange,” he shook his head in despair, trying to take in the head of the younger one.

“Aniya. I’ve made sure that I will be the one who’s hurting on the day I gone,” Kai tried to smile even though it turned out bitter, “That’s okay hyung. I will try to stay as long as I can, I will just try to extend the time, just… let me. I like her to the extent where I can’t stand to not to stay around her. I’ll make sure she won’t love me the-,” Kai hadn’t wrapped up his talks when he saw Krystal walked downstairs. He quickly shut his mouth, pretending to munched on his food.

Kai’s mesmerized at the beautiful creature in front his eyes. She looked so beautiful even though her outfit that night was a little bit too showy – Kai never liked to see hear wear anything y – but it’s a special occasion so Kai didn’t say anything but to let her, when in fact it really bothered him because it’s Krystal. He hates it when people got their eyes on her.

“Oppa. I’m going to Irene’s birthday party. Don’t forget to lock the door arasso? I’ll be home late or I’ll stay over her place,” Krystal approached the two whom sitting on the dining table, talking only to Suho, back facing the people sat across Suho.

“Neee. Take care,” Suho stood up and ruffled her hair dearly. He now looked at her totally like his younger sister.

“Kkanta oppa!” Krystal cutely waved at him – passing on the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter