Truth Behind The Bush

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“He loves Irene.”

“He does?”

“Hmm.”

“Wow. I seriously have no thought about that.”

“Wasn’t it obvious?”

“What?”

“The way he treated Irene. I’ve never seen him acting so tender before.”

“Ah, I don’t see that… So, how’s he doing now?”

“Terrible.”

Krystal gulped down when she heard Kai mention the word ‘terrible’. His face showed her fear – fear from knowing he would definitely be the same as Sehun sooner or later; to leave the one he loves, to not be able to meet the one he loves, to live his immortal life haunted by Krystal’s shadow.

Krystal pulled him and let her body drowned onto his embrace. They stayed in silence for a beautiful while before one of them dared to speak up. “But you’re worth loving,” Kai stated.

Krystal smiled – she smiled a bitter one – but her heart bloomed from the thought. She again wondered how could a dead statue give her off feelings she never once experienced in life. She felt secured, she’s safe when he’s near, she’s at home when she’s with him; things like that were obvious enough to be called love – something Krystal never experienced before in life.

“For impelling you to be brave, for convincing you to loosen up to your own stance, to force you stay near, to pull you closer each times we meet, am I being selfish? I might live my life reminiscing and hurting for remembering you later when you’re gone, but I’ll be dead one day and that’s it – all memories would gone. The memories would vanish along with my corpse, buried on the ground. But you… You’re immortal, Kai.”

“You’ve just realized it now, huh?” Kai quipped with a fad smile on his face.

Krystal looked up and pouted. “Yah!” she slapped his chest playfully but went back to lay on it anyways. Kai giggled lightly to see her cuteness as he suppressed her head closer gently and her hair -heartedly. She really is the one he cherish the most. He knew it well he’s putting his life on edge by daring to get through all of this but he didn’t care. He would try to prolong his time as much as he can. Screw Destiny – he would jump over that one also.

"I know it clearly. But I'm here now, taking the risk," he tenderly planted a soft sincere kiss on her forehead.

They flinched when the door bang opened to reveal Yuri and Minho fighting. Minho was muttering behind her and Yuri didn’t even show a glimpse of to care about his blabbers. Krystal and Kai shot up and looked innocently clueless to the two. For God’s sake they’re getting married in a week and now they still fought like that?

“Yah Kwon Yuri! Do you ing seriously think that violet cloth would befit the night outdoor theme you chose? Let’s just go with black and white!” he insisted.

“Argh,” Yuri groaned under her breath, “I can’t believe I’m marrying someone with such an icky and shabby taste in a week,” she ruffled her hair out of frustration.

“You spend your life asking me whether to choose this or choose that and would extol my taste in the end and now you’re saying you can’t believe you’re marrying someone like me? Screw you!” he howled.

“Yes, you’ve screwed me a lot,” Yuri hissed.

Krystal and Kai exchanged confused and awkward stare as they both trapped in the middle of a soon wed couple’s bicker. Kai gestured her to just tiptoed upstairs but Yuri was the first one to take the stairs. Krystal plopped her body down to the couch and laid her head back to Kai’s chest and watched TV – pretending not to be aware of Minho’s existence on their back.

“If you two ever marry each other one day, I highly suggested you to jump off the wedding preparation step and just skip to the moment she walks down the aisle,” Minho mumbled out of the blue.

The two startled and shot their head up to turned around as both let out an awkward chuckle. “Be tough oppa. You know eonnie hates it when someone stands against her – just deal with it. You’ll live with that for the rest of your life,” Krystal jested. “But that is my only sister. You better take a really good care of her,” she added with a rather torturing tone even though she sneered when she blurted out.

Minho slapped his forehead rapidly with his teeth gritting and earned a consoled chuckle from the lovebird. “I’ll talk to her,” Krystal finally gave her hand and trotted her way upstairs.

Minho lifelessly dragged himself to the couch where Kai was sitting and threw him self down as he leaned his body aside. “Girls, ,” he spitted.

“But magnificent,” Kai smirked. “Every girl would be a bothersome to every men. Even the perfect and the role one has her flaws. But we love her, what can we do?" he added.

“They’re brainless,” Minho scoffed as he straightened up his body and snatched away the popcorn bag from the table. “But we’re heartless,” Kai chuckled.

Minho stopped chewing as he looked up to Kai with a dumbfounded face. “Bingo. You got the point there man,” he continued chewing the melted buttery popcorn on his mouth. “Gosh can’t I just marry popcorn? Look how this baby melts in my mouth, giving me pleasure without trouble,” he flouted. Kai just ended up laughing as he slapped Minho’s back before they went silent once the TV played BoA’s MV.

 

 

Dara uncomfortably sipped her red wine as he kept on shifting her eyes to every direction expect to her front. She fiddled with her fingers under the table and just continued to keep on staring aimlessly but again – not to her front. She herself also didn’t know why’d she end up sitting at Seoul’s most expensive and prestigious fine dining restaurant when you could possibly eat here after 3 months reservation.

She felt like she’s in hell even though when she’s having a dinner date with G-Dragon, Hallyu’s top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter