The Hottest One

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hottest One

 

 

>>>

 

Krystal woke up with a headache on her head. She took minutes to yawn and stretched her arms before she rolled her body to the edge of the bed. Her eyes were still closed as her hand tried to reach the digital alarm on the nightstand. She grabbed it, saw the clock, and it’s 9:34AM. She groaned in frustration. She needed to be in the office by 11AM. She tried to got up with all her might and walked over the bathroom lazily.

She stopped her steps when she saw mannequins scattered all over her room. They were all sitting and lying on the floor. “What the hell is this…?” she slapped her forehead in frustration and went straight to the bathroom.

Right after she closed her bathroom door close, a man with perfect abs walked into the room from outside while yawning. His eyes were still half closed as he tried to get back to his sense but his eyes immediately open when he saw his friends scattered all over the floor and they were turning into mannequins already.

“Yah!” he shouted at them but no response. “Yah!” he shouted again but still no response. He looked confusedly to the mannequins and decided to ignore them. He then walked toward the bed and threw himself freely. Yes he’s so hot. He’s the only mannequin with a light tan color. But behind that perfection, he’s a hardcore sleeper. It took him only minutes to got back to sleep. He slept peacefully for almost half an hour and awakened by a loud shriek coming from his behind.

“YAH!!!” he flinched from his sleep and shot up immediately then all he saw was Krystal standing in front of the walking closet door only on a towel that wrapped her perfect shaped body with her hair tied up in bun. The scent of soap could be smelled even from the bed. He smirked as he gulped down for her man’s instinct. Well, who could resist that kind of scenery in the morning?

“WHY DON’T YOU FREEZE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY DOES?! GET OUT!!!” Krystal shooed him out harshly.

He just shrugged and got up to walk toward the door. Before he went out, he turned to her and smirked once again. “The others might froze, but they still can see you,” he said before he walked out and left her behind.8

Krystal couldn’t deny that she’s amazed by his hotnees but she immediately snapped out of her mind and groaned in frustration. “God tell me this isn’t happening,” she murmured to her self as she walked to her walking closet. Before she let go of the towel and showed her body, she decided to try talking to the mannequins in case the guy’s words were right. She’s hesitated at first but at least she could give it a try. “U-um… I need to get ready. You can transform and get out of my room now,” she felt so dumb to talk to dead mannequins but she did. And to her surprise, the mannequins all transformed into human. They were stretching and mumbling noisily before they all spotted Krystal there standing only with her towel.

“Wow.”

“God.”

“I’m not going back to the mannequin world.”

“OMONA.”

“GET OUT!!!” Krystal yelled at them furiously and they immediately splattered out of the room. Krystal sighed in frustration and walked to her closet. After an hour of preparing, she went out of her room and saw them playing around.

“I will go to work now. I will be back at 4,” she broke the noises and they just agreed to her words. “Do you guys even… eat?” she asked doubtfully. To her logic, how could they eat? How would they digest the food? But who knows, just asked it first.

“Of course!” a tall giant answered in excitement. He looked hungry after all.

“Can you guys cook?” she asked again and the tall giant answered her. “He’s really good at cooking! Like rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter