Ballerino

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal filled the registration form and gave the paper back right after she’s done. The staff input her data into the computer as she asked about which class she’s going to take. Krystal rolled her eyes in confusion for the fact that she didn’t know anything about dance, at all. If it's not the part of Suho and her plan then she wouldn't be there. She smiled awkwardly as she tried to remember what Suho told her while pretending to read the classes' description on board.

“Mmmmm,” she hummed to her self. It’s been minutes yet she hadn’t remembered what class Suho told her to take earlier. She wanted to ask but where would she call though? Suho didn’t have a phone.

“W-what’s the best class in here?” she constrained to ask because the staff had waited for too long and she felt bad for it.

“Pole dance class is leading nowadays,” she kindly explained. “Much people also signed for K-Pop dance class.” Krystal smiled nervously as she tried to retrieve her mind.

She didn’t know how but she ended up with this question, “Which class is taught by a tall figure with brown hair and tanned skin? He’s new here,” Krystal just blurted out and immediately burnt her cheeks from embarrassment.

The staff’s startled by her candor and obviously trying to hold back her laughter. “Ah… You mean Kai-seonsaeng? He’s in the Ballet class,” she said. Krystal widened her eyes at the word ballet. For dancing itself, she knew she’s beyond bad at it. How could she do a ballet then?

“I will take that class,” Krystal smiled to her even when inside her; she knew she’d screw up myriad times later in class.

She changed her attire to a practice’s suit. She wore her black tights and black tank top that fit perfectly to his toned body. Once she’s done, she tied her hair up neatly and made a perfect bun. The girls in the room were looking at her in awe and jealousy for her perfection.

There were only several students there and they looked also looked like a newbie. They also looked younger than her so she assumed that they must be a high school student. Krystal hissed in her mind with a thought that those girls must be here because of the teacher who’s no other than Kim Jongin. Well, who doesn’t want to attend when the teacher is so hot as hell?

Krystal was facing her back and look up to the wall when the coach entered. “Good night class. How are you doing?” he greeted his students. Krystal startled at the familiar voice. She was so nervous to meet him again that she couldn’t even turn her body around, as if she just wanted to look up to the wall until class’s dismissed. She had so much jumping on her heart when the voice suddenly heard louder this time.

Not because the teacher yelled, it’s because the teacher approached her and now standing right behind her. “Excuse me? Are you new here?” he politely asked. Krystal knew how much she’d turn his mind into fuss once she turned back, but she couldn’t hide her face forever right?

Kai confusedly waited for the person to turn around. He couldn’t help but to felt somehow familiar to her scent as if he used to smell it everyday. He tried to reminisce and soon his mind scattered when she turned around. Kai remained froze as Krystal bitten her lips non-stop. There were seconds of perfect silence between them and it made the other students cringed in jealousy from the view.

Krystal smiled awkwardly to him and bowed, “Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m new here. Jung Soo Jung-imnida,” she bowed lightly to him and smiled calmly while her heart thumped crazily. Kai couldn’t find any words to blurt out due to his shock.

“Kai-seonsaeng?” a girl’s voice snapped Kai out of his mind. He blinked his eyes to see Krystal once again and Krystal remained smiling calmly when inside she really wanted to explode and scold him to death.

“Ah. Ne,” Kai responded to her call with his eyes still gazing at me, “Shall we start?” the girl asked him. Kai gave her an awkward nod and turned around. Krystal smiled and tailed him behind and lined up with the formation.

“W-we’ll begin with warming up,” Kai ordered but the corner of his eyes never left Krystal. He might speak to the students but his mind drift off somewhere. He’s in the middle of feeling blithesome and streaked at the same time. He couldn’t seem to control his heart.

They started to warm up and Krystal managed to follow everything well. She’d always use the chance to stare at Kai from the mirror, and vice versa. Everything was perfect until it came to flexibility warm up.

“Now make pairing,” he said and the other girls immediately formed up with their partner. Krystal turned her head in confusion when she saw no one left to be he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter