The Packages

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Packages

 

>>>

 

Krystal parked her car right in front of Fashion Business Department Building of Korea University. Again, she got to park her car in the nearest parking spot like she always does. She always comes earlier every morning just to get the nearest spot to the entrance. Even if it means that she had to wake up hours earlier before she goes to college, she doesn’t mind.

She did a little touch up before she went out of her car. She locked her car, checked on her reflection in the car’s window, and walked inside the building. Just like usual, the boys locks their eyes on her when she passes by and it’s a normal thing already for her. She always manages to appear in Goddess mode like literally everyday. She sacrifices the precious three hours sleep to get ready before she goes anywhere. But behind her perfect appearance and her natural haughty face, she has a heart of an angel. She’s such a humble one. She doesn’t link her self to a clique but instead, she becomes friends with anyone. There’s only one person she goes around anywhere with and that’s Irene. She’s totally not a type of that spoiled brat who gang around anywhere and spits on people.

Much people thought that she comes from a rich family when in fact she comes from an average family. Her father is just a head manager at the branch company of Samsung and her mom owns a barbeque restaurant. Her sister is a model named Kwon Yuri and currently climbing up to her career’s peak after her mesmerizing walks on Seoul Fashion Week. She lives with her sister in a small house with only two rooms while their parents live in Busan.

Krystal herself works as an intern at Marc Jacobs brand. She’s still 19 years old but her natural talent in fashion leaded her to a big opportunity as an intern fashion buyer. She’s dreaming of having her own international fashion brand and it’s the reason why she chose to major in Fashion Business. She’s not a smart who scores straight A in class but she’s so diligent and industrious. That’s why she’s able to score good grades and never fails any subject.

Krystal walked down the hall while busily dialing Irene’s number on her iPhone. She needed to meet her since she left her note yesterday at Irene’s place. She knew people were staring at her admiringly so even in the middle of panicking, she still got seconds to throw smile to whoever stared at her along the way. She didn’t even hesitate to smile over those s whom obviously envy her. After several trials of calling Irene, she finally picked up and Krystal immediately nagged at her. “You picked up after eight calls??? Where have you been???”  

“Sorry, I just had boo boo time with my boo boo,” Irene answered her jokingly to make her feel disgust.

“Make out session at 9AM? Seriously? Is that how much a desperate you are? ” she made a flout expression as she inserted 2.000 won into the vending machine.

“Yah Kwon Krystal. Do you think I’m that thirsty?” Irene chuckled before she continued her words. “Well, meet me at 2nd floor in front of the admission office. I don’t have time to go to you I’m already late for class,” said Irene.

“Yeah. Make sure you’ve buttoned up your shirt before you went out of Taemin’s car,” Krystal taunted her with a devil smirk on her face.

“Yeah I will,” Irene answered her jokingly before she hung up the phone.

Krystal went downstairs to the 2nd floor and waited in front of the admission office as told. She stood in front of the admission office while sipping on her favorite hot caramel latte fresh from the machine. After she waited for about 6 minutes, she finally spotted Irene’s small figure walking toward her from the elevator.

“I guess you didn’t joke around when you told me you just had your boo boo time,” Krystal grimaced at her and threw her a mischievous look as she approached closer with a little messy hair. There’s no way Irene would give up on her neat wavy long hair unless it’s for a .

“Go away and leave me alone,” Irene handed her the not with a chuckle and kicked Krystal’s legs lightly afterwards, making her tremble a bit. Krystal countered her with a not-so-light slap on her arms before she walked to the elevator toward the 5th floor where her class located.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter