Moving Plastics

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moving Plastics

 

 

>>>

 

“She’s so pretty!”

“Is she one of us? She’s too beautiful.”

“God. She’s so y.”

“Look at her skin. It's glowing!”

“Can I hug her?”

“Can I have with her?”

“NO!!!”

“Who is she?”

“She looks so tired.”

“Yah! Don’t go outside!”

“Yoda! Put on your boxer now!”

Krystal heard so many whispers around her but there’s now way there were people in her bedroom. She’s still half unconscious so she thought she’s dreaming. She pulled her blanket up to her neck to cover her body and just continued her sleep. But the whispers somehow became louder.

“She’s so cute.”

“She’s too damn hot.”

“Let’s wipe her make up.”

“Let’s give her massage! She looks tired! Poor her.”

Krystal slowly opened her eyes to bring herself to reality but it’s just hard for her. She’s so tired after 7 hours of unpacking the packages. When she finally came to her state, she froze in fear. She realized that it wasn't a dream. The whisper sounds were getting clearer. It couldn’t be her sister since she’s now in Jeju Island for some photo shoots. Is it Irene? But it’s boys’ voices. Is it robber? She's dead then.

“Look! Look! She wakes up!”

“Yah! Chanyeol! Put that god damn boxer or she will catch your boo boo!”

Now she knew the voice came from her back. She didn’t have any courage to turn back.  She couldn’t help herself from frightening over whatever standing behind her back. She just chose to freeze in her spot.

“Is she back to sleep?”

“I think she’s not. I don’t know.”

“Look! She has so much clothes!”

“Food!!!”

The sounds were just getting clearer and clearer. Krystal didn’t want to turn back even just an inch and just closed her eyes tight. She really hoped she was dreaming. Then, she silently moved her hand trying to reach her phone beside her, but her blanket got pulled away and clearly there was a hand offering her the phone she’s looking. “Looking for this?”

Krystal shot up and screamed immediately. She saw bunch of half guys with boxers on. She recognized those boxers and those are hers. She likes to wear boxer to sleep because well, it’s simply comfortable. She quickly pulled her blanket to cover up her body since she just wore her bra and short sweatpants to sleep. “WHO THE ARE YOU PEOPLE?! GET OUT!!!”

“We’re delivered here. Where should we go? We’re supposed to be here,” a guy with dark circles on his eyes scratched his nape in confusion. He’s not fluent in Korean and he looked like someone who came from China.

“We’ve been here since hours ago. Where the hell do you expect us to go?” the man that looked like a real life anime character asked her using English. He too looked like a Chinese but his Korean is better than the dark circle one.

“Let’s be friends! You even carried us earlier. What a lovely girl. How I hope this place behave like you so the world would be in peace” a person with deep dimples on both cheeks acted so friendly to her. His eyes were shining when he spoke and he didn’t stop smiling.

“I don’t understand what the hell are you talking about just please get out before I call the cops!!!” she screamed to the top of her lung and closed her eyes tight. She wanted to reach for her phone but her hands trembled too much.

“We’re not humans. We’re mannequins!” one said while waving his hand to her. “Annyeong!” he continued with greeting her in joy while Krystal stoned at his word.

Mannequins?

She looked around her room and found none of the six of mannequins standing in the corner of her bedroom near the door. She jumped from her bed and ran into the walking closet. The mannequins were also gone. It wasn’t there. She quickly grabbed anything to where before she walked out of the walking closet in her shock state.

“Did you steal my mannequins???? Where are they??? Give it back to me I need it for my career!!!” she accused them once she went out of the walking closet.

“We’re here. We’re not going anywhere! Don’t worry pal,” another one countered her. She tried to get her sense back and quickly count the amounts of the person there and it’s twelve. Their faces somehow were familiar to her. She felt like she had seen them earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter