Red Cherry Lips

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh?” Krystal startled at the person who’s standing in front of her house. Soon as the car stopped, she rushed outside to him, leaving Kai behind.

”Mr.Top!” she greeted him excitedly. Top turned his body around to see the source of the voice, “Krystal-ah,” he welcomed her happily. There’s this spark on his face whenever he saw Krystal. It’s sure that he totally had crush with Krystal, everybody noticed, but Krystal always seemed to deny.

Soon as she reached him, he ruffled her hair, “Where were you? I tried to call you but no respond,” he said as he picked up the phone.

Krystal chuckled lightly, “Mianhaeyo. I forgot to bring my phone, I was in hurry this morning,” said Krystal. “Ah…,” Top nodded in approval, “Well, I'm here to tell you that you have work for today, since Dara couldn’t go,” he said, “I couldn’t call you so I went here instead.”

Dara is one of the fashion buyers in the company. She’s one of Krystal’s bosses. She's one of a kind. She's so humble even to her assistant. She had a heart of diamond. No wonder she could draw attention to one of Halyu's top singer, G-Dragon. GD had always aim for her but Dara's just too hard to get. Not that she's being y but she's just being a classy woman, who sorted all the guys approaching her carefully. She'd never mind about GD's fame, or wealth, or anything. What she had to know was only his heart.

Krystal would usually substitute her to go to places Dara couldn’t visit since she had a lot of stores to visit. Just like today.

“Ah… She must’ve been contacting me all day,” Krystal scratched her nape in guilt, “Jwesonghamnida,” Krystal bowed twice to him. Top cackled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair again, “Aigoo,” he gritted his teeth. “Well, let’s go now then?” he said as he made his way to the passenger’s door. Krystal bemused while looking at him. Why was he there? Wasn’t he driving?

“But I need to grab my phone, in case Dara unnie called-,” Top then cut off her talk, “Aniya. I’ll just call her later,” he said.

Top jokingly opened the door and stepped one of his leg in, “You drive,” he said innocently. Krystal stepped her foot hesitantly as she let out an awkward and confused smile. Krystal opened the driver’s door then she flinched at the voice of Top’s laugh, “Ohohohohohohohoho,” his low voice making it sounded like an evil laugh.

“Of course I’m driving. Here, go inside,” he took his leg in as he made way for Krystal to get in. Krystal chuckled at his fad and quickly went to the passenger’s seat, “Gomawoyo,” she said before Top closed the door. Then they left her house, leaving Kai behind, still in Krystal’s car.

For minutes, she forgot about Kai. But minutes after they departed, Krystal suddenly snapped out of her mind and yelled in shock, “Omo!” she closed with her palm.

“Wae wae wae?” Top reeled at her yell. “I left my friend in front of my house,” Krystal ruffled her hair in confusion, “Ottokeyo?” she started to panic. She wanted to call him but he didn’t have phone. She wanted to go back but she couldn’t ask it to Mr.Top. He’s not her driver, he’s her boss.

“Just call her, here,” Top said as he handed his phone to Krystal. Krystal took seconds before she refused the phone, “Aniya. I think he’ll be just fine,” lied Krystal. Top knitted his brows at her words. He’ll be just fine? He? Is that a boy? He thought it’s a girl.

“Is he the one who drive you home?” Top’s face turned serious in sudden. Krystal felt awkward suddenly by seeing his face, “Ne… He’s my friend,” she grinned awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter