In Lust Yet In Love

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal and Kai were again practicing until late for the upcoming competition. There’s something typically similar in them and that’s tenacity. Both didn’t mind to dance and dance even until their bones felt like cracking. They would only once drop their body on the floor before they get up again and continue the routine; what’s cute was that Kai would deliberately place him self on top of Krystal’s back and would chuckle to death to her cute response.

The clock 10PM and both immediately sprawled them self like a dead plankton on the floor. Krystal closed her eyes in despair as she tried to recharge her energy back but she really didn’t plan to get up any sooner as if she just wanted to stay over the practice room the whole night.

Kai had done gaining a quarter of his energy and quickly shot up. He was only closing his eyes for minutes but he already got the look of a woken up little puppy and it was so cute; I bet Krystal would squeal at the view but too bad she was still drowning under her consciousness. 

Kai crept up to the doll and playfully brushed his nose on hers. Krystal scrunched her face from the tickles and cutely shook her head to get rid of Kai’s nose. “Yah! Stop it!” she scolded but Kai didn’t mind her. “I won’t stop until my ballerina wake up,” he countered.

My Ballerina. She didn’t know why but it sounds so beautiful in her ears.

Krystal’s red lips twitched from the urge to smile. She tried so hard to keep her cheeks still but it kept on pulling all her face’s skin up to form a cheek smile. Kai giggled at the cute sight and quickly cuddled her onto his embrace. He easily lifted her, placed her onto his top with her body facing up and swung it side to side playfully. Krystal giggled from the tickles and her legs kept on stomping to the air. They looked like a happy toddlers in love.

Kai put her back to his side and immediately turned his body around to wrap her whole body with her muscular arms and strong legs. Krystal let her face buried on his collarbones and sniffed to his scent; his typical scent. He was sweating from the practice but she wondered how could he still smell that good. She closed her eyes to let the air went through her nose down to her heart and let it all spread to her veins.

“Are you hungry?” Kai looked down to see her but all he saw was only her skull. He pecked her head continuously before he pulled her chin up. He was going to repeat his question but his mouth was again sealed by something; it happened every time he stared deeply onto her eyes – as if something’s taken away from his mannequin soul.

Mannequins are not supposed to love; but there he is, trying to break the gigantic wall just for one woman.

“You promised me you’d stay in my house tonight,” she demanded what he had promised her before. Kai smirked sheepishly as he poked her nose twice, “You can’t get enough of spending the night with me, can you?” he teased.

Krystal immediately furrowed her brows showing a displeased face. “Byuntae!” she scolded him but she didn’t move away from his arms though. Kai chuckled and pulled her head to his chest, the girl’s head gently.

“Arasso. I will stay in your house tonight. But only for tonight, okay?” he pecked her head once and her hair again. Krystal frowned at the fact that he still didn’t want to stand against his fear but she tried to compose her emotion and just tried to cherish the moment with that would only happen once in a week.

They arrived at Krystal’s house. Krystal went in first to prepare dinner meanwhile Kai was left to park the car. Krystal immediately went to her room to clean up and change her clothes. It didn’t take long for her to shower because she just basically hates night shower but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter