The Destiny Destines

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal spent the rest of her day with Top. After they’re done visiting the stores that were on the visit list, Top treated her samgyeopsal for dinner. He knew it exactly that it’s her favorite so he brought her there. They would just casually talked to each other like they’re friends whenever they're together. Krystal thought of him as a brother but Top totally thought of her more than that. Top even told her to call him oppa from now on, which she politely refused since it’d be inappropriate. So they made a deal that outside work, she’d to casually call him Tabi oppa, that’s what he wanted her to call him.

Meanwhile, Kai just drove around following wherever they go. He’d patiently wait in the car, looking carefully to the girl and her boss, that’s what he called him. Even when his stomach growled in starve, he endured it no matter how much he wanted to barged inside and cleared off all the meats on the table.

After the dinner, Top dropped Krystal home. Soon as she reached home, she didn’t’ make her way upstairs but stayed on the living room instead. Of course she’s waiting for that Mr. Flirt Almighty. She waited wrathfully as she stomped on her feet to the ground impatiently. She’s going to make him learn to behave tonight.

Kai then soon opened the entrance door minutes after she arrived. Kai smirked at her mischievously, knowing that she would scold him anytime soon. But he just innocently greeted her, “Annyeong pretty,” he then casually walked pass her. Krystal immediately stood up and snatched for his wrist, “Aw. Skinship,” Kai shook his head slowly in approval.

Krystal immediately let go of his wrist, disgusted at his respond. “No michoso??” she knocked his head with her fist. “Appo!!!” he whined while his head, “You’re so not gentle Jung Soo Jung,” Kai playfully crossed his arms, turning his head around harshly just like what mean girls would do.

Krystal closed her eyes in despair. What’d she do that she had to be trapped with this bratty dummy? She tried to put her sense altogether, inhaled deeply before she strikes him with another scold, “Yah! Listen to me carefully,” she pinched his ears hard, pulling it up so the lobe could be open wider.

“That would be the last stupid deed you would ever do to me, arasso?” she totally sounded like a mother scolding his son. “Aw aw aw appo appo!” Kai couldn’t hear anything she said due to the pain he’s feeling.

“Arasso???” she gritted her teeth, trying to hold her self from throwing him over the sky, to sent him back wherever he comes.

“Appoooooo,” he kept on cringing. This time she wouldn’t give him mercy easily, she harder the pinched to make him aching more, “AAAACK!!!” he whined loudly. The other mannequins rushed downstairs when they heard to voice. They’re bewildered at the absurd scene in front of them. They’re used to see Kai flirting around her but this time she really got the hold of the brat. Some of them chuckled silently and the others just nonchalantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter