Level Up

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“IREEENE,” Krystal trotted toward the table where Irene sat down soon as she went into the class. Irene looked at her in confusion, “Wae wae wae?” she put down her eyeshadow palettes and focused to Krystal.

Krystal planned to remain silent about the whole mannequin things from everyone, including Irene. But this Kai dummy just wouldn’t let her remain still. She’s frustrated about her weird feelings when he’s around. The heart thumps. The shivers. The goose bumps. The red cheeks. Everything.

Krystal explained the story in detail. Like, real detail. Irene would once laugh over her non-sense story but she kept on listening. She still couldn’t believe it but Krystal promised to bring her over her house to see the phenomenon. Then she agreed.

“Then? Did the Kai dummy also make you wet?” Irene chuckled at her, and she got a slapped in return. “Yah Lee Irene!!!” Krystal glared at her.

“I mean, is this even happening? Were you asleep for the past four days?” Irene propped her elbow to the desk, placing her palm on her chin.

“Whatever . Wait until you prove it your self that I’m not talking non-sense,” Krystal rolled her eyes in frustration. She knew this would happen. She knew Irene would laugh at her. After that, the lecturer went into the class. The class went on for two hours. Krystal would diligently pay attention to the presentation while Irene was busy talking and flirting with Taemin, her boyfriend. The class’s over and Krystal immediately rushed to her home. She drove her car alone, while Taemin’s car followed behind.

They arrived at Krystal’s house. Krystal went in first to go check on the mannequins. Her sister had left the town in morning so she’d leave them at the house freely. Krystal went into her room and found the mannequins were all frozen. There were only eleven of them, as usual.

The other one would never be willing to transform into a mannequin for now.

He likes to roam around.

That dummy really.

Krystal searched through the house but she still couldn’t find him. She started to panic.

“Where’s that- Aish!” Krystal was about to curse when she saw Kai went in from the entrance. Kai flinched at the scene in front of him. He saw Irene and Taemin making out in the living room with Krystal there, of course she didn’t involve on the hot scene but still, it’s awkward for him.

“Oh, is that him?” Irene looked confusedly at Kai and Krystal in exchange. She was sitting on Taemin’s lap, facing him. Her shirt’s already pulled up to her tummy. Krystal rolled her eyes, avoiding Irene’s question, “Where were you???” she glared at him. “I told you not go out alone!”

Kai smirked at her, like usual. He then took a glimpse to Irene whom jaw dropping at him. Seeing a hot guy would always be Irene’s weakness. Taemin had known her habit and he’s fine with it. Not because they don’t love each other – of course they love each other – but he’s just not the type of control freak. Besides, he trusts his girlfriend.

“You look terrified,” Kai raised on of his eyebrow playfully, “Did you miss me?”

“Aish,” Krystal hissed in disgust, “It’s because you just can’t go out like that. What if people recognized you?” Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance but Kai didn’t answer him, he playfully stared teasingly at her instead.

“He’s hot,” Irene said, “No wonder why you said yo-“ Irene hadn’t yet finished her words when Taemin pressed his lips against her suddenly. He then eyed her, giving her sign to shut up.

Of course he knew Irene was going to slipped and tell Kai about Krystal’s nerves around him. Krystal sighed in relieved and then she threw a dead gaze to Irene who’s chuckling inaudibly then embed her face to Taemin’s neck.

Kai sensed the vibe already and he walked toward Krystal, standing inches close from her and again, the y stare was there. “I’m kind of attracted to what your friend was about going to say,” he looked her teasingly, “Mind to explain, Kwon Soo Jung?”

Krystal hushed in silence, not knowing what’s the best possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter