Just Maybe

The Flower Mannequins [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dara-ah, come here.”

Dara beamed at the mention of her name and she quickly made her way toward the bench. She placed her self down beside the person she dote most and laid her head safely on his shoulder as they both watched the setting sun together.

“I miss you,” Chanyeol rested his chin upon her head and he tightened the bland grip on her arms, “You’ve gone too long.”

Dara smiled over his avowal – she found herself feeling the same way as him. She circled her right arms on his abdominal as her left palm gripped on his shirt. She buried her face on his chest to inhale his typical scent, “Still the same scent I’ve always missed. I miss you too.”

There was a solid silence between the two as they both cherished each other’s presence on their sides. The hug tightened in each seconds instead of getting loosened. Dara was the one to let go of the serene hug to look up to the bigger one – eyes filled with amazement and admiration.

Chanyeol blushed as he grinned with his eyes staring to the empty air. “Don’t look at me with those eyes-smile… I’m shy,” he covered his face with his palms. “Aniya,” Dara shook her head while chuckling, “It’s just I can’t believe I’m already here now with you.”

Chanyel diverted his eyes back to hers – staring her whole-heartedly. He cupped her blossom cheek and let his thumb caressed it gently, slowly, passionately, “I hope it will be over soon. Whatever happens, can you promise me you won’t leave?” his heavy manly voice made the words sounds sweeter and gentler.

Dara ducked her head to hide her blushing pillows for seconds before she faced him. “Will you?” she simply asked him back while smiling widely, as if she already knew his answer.

“Do you really need to ask? Do you think I spent years of catching you for nothing? I love you that much, how can I leave?” he sincerely said.

 

“Unnie! Unnie!”

The voice of Krystal calling for her name snapped her out of her grieve past. She straightened her body up from leaning her head on the desk, “Yes?”

Krystal gasped when she saw Dara’s face. Her eyes teary eyes showed her sadness and there were also tears dampened her cheeks. Krystal kneeled down to caress the elder’s cheek – wiping her tears gently. Krystal was showered with a lot curiosity but she shut . “I’m okay honey,” Dara patted Krystal’s head.

“Unnie… Do you want to tell me what happen?” she carefully asked. Dara smiled as she poked Krystal’s nose once, “It’s okay. It’s just something from the past that suddenly popped out in my mind. But I’m fine,” she tried to assure her but it sounded more like an excuse to Krystal’s ear – not because she judged her, it’s just because she’d known Dara too well.

Krystal sighed. As much as she wanted to know, she didn’t want to burden her with questions. She just faked a smile and fondled her cheek once again, “Arasso unnie. Just don’t suffer your self too much, okay?”

Dara nodded at the younger one’s attention – being grateful because her consideration and short soothing trial could make Dara felt a little better. She’s really glad to met Krystal at the first place. She’s such a sweet one, bubbly, bright, considerate, responsible and dependable one. How she hopes that she was born with the same blood as Krystal.

Krystal suddenly had an idea in mind. She gripped Dara’s hand and excitedly stared to her eyes, “Unnie. Why don’t you come along with my friends and me tonight?” she suggested.

“I’m fine Krys. Besides, I will be the only one older and it’d be awkward,” she chuckled. “Some of them are on the same age as you! There’s even two who’s older than you. Come on, come with us. Give your self a break and let’s sleepover at my place tonight! Let’s have pajamas party with only us two,” she suggested.

Dara was going to refuse her offer at first but she didn’t want to let Krystal’s good intention down. She wanted to come – of course she wouldn’t lie that she didn’t feel like being alone for now, at least until her heart recovered from the pain. After seconds of confusing, she ended up nodding her nod and she got a wide happy smile from Krystal in return.

They arrived at Club Obtagon by night. As usual, Krystal’s VVIP pass let both of them entered through the fast track. She also didn’t forget to sign her friends’ name to get them enter from the fast track as well. To remind you, Club Obtagon’s owned by Irene’s father and only the closest relatives got the hold of the holy VVIP pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter