Finished the classes..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

It’s Friday. Soo Jae and Yoseob finish their classes quite early today. It’s 2 p.m. now.

    ‘Sunghye-ya! Yeogi!’ Soo Jae wave at Sunghye that is running towards them. Soo Jae and Yoseob are waiting for her at the front gate. Sunghye wave back at them.

    ‘Annyeong, Sunghye-ya..’ Yoseob says as soon as she arrives at them.

    ‘Annyeong, Yoseob!’ Sunghye give him a smile. Soo Jae looks at them both.

    ‘Just Yoseob?’ Soo Jae teases her.

    ‘Annyeong, Soo Jae-ah.’ Sunghye gives her a grin. Soo Jae grins at her too. They make their way out of the campus.

    ‘Are you guys already going home? Mogho-so? Bae gopha..’ Yoseob look at both of them. Soo Jae looks at Sunghye.

    ‘Hmm.. I didn’t take my lunch yet. Let’s ask Ha Mi unnie to join us too.’ Sunghye look at Soo Jae. Soo Jae nods her head.

    ‘Araso. I’ll call her. You guys decide the place.’ Soo Jae walks at the back, taking out her iPhone. Plus, she’s just giving chance for them both. She smiles to herself. What a great friend I am, she thought. She calls her sister.

    ‘Ha Mi unnie, oddi-ga?’ Soo Jae asks her.

    ‘I’m on my way back home now. Waegurae?’ She put on the hands free.

    ‘Don’t go home yet! Let’s grab something to eat first!’ Soo Jae shouts to the phone. Then, she laughs.

    ‘Yah! Why do you have to shout like that! I’m driving okay! Eat? Oddi?’ Ha Mi asks her. Soo Jae looks at Sunghye and Yoseob and mouth ‘where’.

    ‘Namsan Park!’ They both say at the same time.

    ‘Okay, I heard them.’ Ha Mi says from the phone. Soo Jae laughs.

    ‘Meet you there, unnie.

    ‘Araso-yo.’ She put off the phone. Soo Jae put her phone in the pocket. She looks up. Eh, where are they? They left me alone?! How dare them! She looks around.