At Yoseob's house..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   ‘Are you okay?’ Sunghye appearsbeside me.

   ‘Sure. She’s just giving words about Doo Joon.

   ‘Doo Joon-shii? Your boyfriend isn’t it? Mat-ta! Yoon Doo Joon!’ Sunghye holds my arm.

   ‘Yes. That Doo Joon, but he’s not my boyfriend.

   ‘But, he said that he's your boyfriend. So, what did that weird girl wants? And how did she know my name?

   ‘He asks me to stay away from Doo Joon and I don’t know how on earth she knew our names. She also said that Doo Joon have my phone number. So what if he had my phone number?

   ‘May be she's jealous because Doo Joon-shii doesn't have her phone number.’ Sunghye looks at me, and we both giggle.

   ‘Let her be. As long as she didn't lay on her finger on me, then it's okay.' I shrug. We wait for the bus to come. I take out my phone and wait for Yoseob to pick up the phone.

   ‘Yae.’ He picks up. I heard he’s laughing when he pick up the phone. There are some noises at the background.

   ‘Seobie-ya. How are you feeling?

   ‘I’m okay. Not feeling sick anymore. Oddi-so? Are you coming now?

   ‘At the bus stop. Yes, we’re on our way.

   ‘Araso.  Take care. Say hi to Sunghye.’ He says. I look at Sunghye beside me that just come back from buying the tickets.

   ‘You can say that yourself when we arrive there.’ I say to him. He laughs. ‘Did sunbae and Hyun Seung oppa had come back home?

   ‘Yeah. Doo Joon hyung is here too.

   ‘No wonder. Okay, Yoseob. The bus is here.

   ‘Araso. Take care!’ I put off the phone. We get into the bus and search for empty seats.

   ‘Yoseob says hi to you.’ I look at Sunghye after we take seats.

   ‘He’s here?’ Sunghye looks around. I chuckle seeing her act.

   ‘Yah.. Of course he’s at his house. I talk with him in the phone just now right.’ I say, reminding her.

   ‘ahh.. Araso. Hi.’ She waves.

   ‘Yah.. Why are you waving at me? Say that to him when we arrive there, araso-yo Sunghye-ya.’ I pull one of her ears. She giggles. We both keep talking till the bus stops. We get out from the bus and walk to Yoseob’s house. We knock the door.

   ‘Yoseob-ya!’ I call out from the outside.

   ‘Dae.. Dae.. I’m coming!’ He opens the door with a smile. ‘Yeogi-so. Come in.