New guy?

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   We walk back home. Get into the lift, Sunghye press the button to close the door. I lean backward, resting my head to the back.

   ‘What time did you sleep last night?’ Sunghye look at me. I hold up three fingers at her. ‘Assignments?’ She asks.

   ‘I finished my assignments at 2 a.m. then I went online.’ I grin at her. She shakes her head.

   ‘No wonder.’ She says. We wait for the lift to arrive at the ninth floor. The lift arrives and the door falls open. There’s a guy standing at the outside with a digital camera in his hand. I look at him. He looks familiar. He’s looking at both of us too, and then he gives us a smile. He gets into the lift.

   ‘Is he staying here too? Never saw him before.’ I look at Sunghye.

   ‘Me too. May be he just somebody’s guest.’ We both walk to our apartment.

   ‘But, he looks familiar. Don’t you think so?

   ‘Molla-yo. I don’t really remember him.’ Sunghye opens the door.

   ‘Isn’t he the guy from the Bibimbap restaurant? The one that being the hero that pulls Ha Mi unnie to the back and avoiding the greatest colliding ever happen between a waitress and a customer from happening?’ I look at her. But then I laugh, noticing how fast I talked just now. Sunghye looks at me.

   ‘Why did you have to exaggerate? I think Jung Soo oppa suits you, instead of Doo Joon-shii.’ Sunghye leave me and get into her room.

   ‘I got nothing to do with that Doo guy!’ I shout from the outside of the room.