New place.. New surrounding..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

He is still wandering around the university. Still trying to get use of the situation and the new place. He just got his class’s schedule, and now he’s searching for his class.

   This place is hella big!

He saw a map beside him. Luckily. He had wrongly entered two classes just now.

   I think I saw her just now. But I think it’s just my imagination. It’s no way that she’ll be here too. Yoon Doo Joon, what happened to you? Just forget about her already!

At last, he gets into the correct class. No wonder I can’t found my class. How can I search it at the Business Administration College? Okay. I’m a new kid. The whole class is looking at him now. He looks at his watch. Am I late? Then, he walks to the lecturer at the front class. A very cute young lady.

   ‘err.. Miss? I’m a new student. From U.S.. Yoon Doo Joon.

   ‘Yoon Doo Joon-shii? ahh.. I thought you didn’t manage to come here because nobody informs me about anything. You are supposed to starts last week right?’ Ms. Yeon Soo Young looks at the quite tall guy in front of her. Doo Joon nod and smile at her.

   ‘Yes. I supposed that way. But, it seems that I have something to settle down that I didn’t manage to start last week. Sorry for that.

   ‘It’s okay. Do you have the transferred letter with you?

   ‘Yes. Here it is.’ Doo Joon gives her the letter. She takes the letter and put it on the table.

   ‘I’m Ms. Yeon Soo Young. You can call me Ms. Yeon.’ Then, she claps her hand to get some attention from the students in the lecture hall. ‘Class, welcome our new classmate from U.S., Yoon Doo Joon. Doo Joon-shii, you can introduce yourself to the class.’ Ms. Yeon says to him. Doo Joon smile again and nod his head.

   ‘Kamsahamnida.’ He turns his head to the front, and bows a little. Then, he introduces himself to the class. The class  welcome him with a smile. Some of the girls are whispering among themselves.

   ‘Dae. Kamsahamnida. You can have a seat now, Doo Joon-shii.

   ‘Yae.’ Doo Joon finds for a place at the back. He sits at the last row. The lecture hall is not that pack. Still many more empty seats. Then, someone suddenly sits in front of him.

   ‘Yoon Doo Joon-shii?

   ‘Yae?’ He looks at the boy in front of him.

   ‘Do you remember me?’ The boy points at himself. Doo Joon looks again at the boy in front of him. He tries to remember him.

   ‘Hyun Seung-ie?’ He remembers it now. Hyun Seung is his neighbor and one of his best friends when he’s 9 years old. He gets up and hugs him for a while. Didn’t meet him for 10 years already. They laugh to themselves.

   ‘Right! I’m glad that you still remember me! How have you been doing? We lost contact when you moved to U.S.!’ Hyun Seung sounds excited.

   ‘Okay class. We’re going to starts now. Please be seated.’ Ms. Yeon says out from the front. Hyun Seung sits beside Doo Joon along with another two boys that come to sit with them too.

   ‘Doo Joon-ya, this is all my good friends! Jung Soo and Seungho.’ Hyun Seung point at the boys one by one. They nod their heads and smile. Doo Joon nods his head too.

   ‘Annyeong..

   ‘Annyeong haseyo..’ They reply him with a smile.

   ‘So, how areyou? What happened when you moved to U.S.?’ Hyun Seung asks him.

   ‘I’m just fine. Seems that we had few problems when we moved there, and I don’t know how to contact you, since I’m just 12. I know nothing at that time. Cheongmal mianeh. How about you?

   ‘ahh..Araso. Gwenchanna. I’m glad that you’re back now. Gosh. You gave me goose bumps when you step into the lecture hall and mentioned your name just now.’ Hyun Seung punches Doo Joon’s shoulder. ‘Hey, Yoseob is studying here too. Did you meet him?’ Hyun Seung looks at Doo Joon.

   ‘Yoseob?’