Lunch time..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

Ha Mi looks around. They are still not here. She takes out her phone. Dialing her sister’s number.

   ‘Are you waiting for someone, Agasshi?’ Somebody taps her shoulder. She turns to the back. It’s her sister and Sunghye. They laugh to their own joke.

   ‘Yes! I’m waiting for someone that is supposed to be here EARLIER than me, since she’s the one that ask me to come here.’ Ha Mi says sarcastically while eyeing Soo Jae. Soo Jae grins at her.

   ‘Mianeh, unnie-ya. Have something to settle just now.’ Soo Jae bows her head.

   ‘Ha Mi unnie! Soo Jae has a boyfriend already. Did she tell you?’ Sunghye looks at Ha Mi. Ha Mi frown. Then, she looks at her sister.

   ‘Nope. So, who is it now? Must be someone that has that so-called nice smile. Is it really a boyfriend or you are just imagining things? Like that Jung Soo kid.’ Ha Mi gives her a smirk. Soo Jae narrows her eyes at her sister.

   ‘Told ya, he’s not my boyfriend. I don’t even remember his name. It’s Doo something. And he is one of Yoseob’s best friends. That's it.’ Soo Jae shrugs.

   ‘It’s Yoon Doo Joon, Soo Jae-ah.’ Sunghye says reminding her.

   ‘Woahh.. You remember his name! You must have a great memory, isn’t it? No wonder you take Environment Health course.’ Soo Jae’s nodding to herself.

   ‘What’s the connection between good memory and Environment Health?’ Ha Mi frowns.

   ‘Yeah. I don’t think there’s connection between the two of it.’ Sunghye nod her head.

   ‘There’s no connection? Ahh.. No wonder I take Accountancy.’ Soo Jae laughs.

    ‘Yah! What’s that got to do with all those things?’ Ha Mi knocks Soo Jae’s head.

    ‘Yeah. No wonder you take that course. Now I know.’ Sunghye adds up. She laughs too.

    ‘What course?’ Yoseob suddenly appears between Soo Jae and Sunghye.

    ‘ahh..You scared me.’ Soo Jae jumps to the back. He laughs.

    ‘Annyeong, noona!’ Yoseob wave at Ha Mi.

    ‘Annyeong! You are here too.’ Ha Mi waves back at him.

    ‘Dae!’ He smiles at her. Soo Jae is looking around, like searching for someone. Yoseob caught her act.

    ‘Are you looking for Doo Joon hyung?’ Yoseob asks her with a naughty smile. She quickly looks at Yoseob.

    ‘Doo who?’ She gives him a frown. Yoseob sighs.

    ‘It’s the guy just now. My hyung.

    ‘ahh.. That ‘him’. But, why must I look for him?

    ‘Just admit it! Want me to call him to come?’ Yoseob ruffles her hair and laughs. Soo Jae pushes away his hand. ‘Yeogi.’ Yoseob gives her, her phone. Soo Jae takes it and put it into her pocket. ‘ahh.. Bae gopha.. Bae gopha..’ Yoseob says with a cute pout. Sunghye laughs.

    ‘Na-du! Let’s search for bibimbap!’ Soo Jae says out loud.

    ‘Sounds good. Ka ja.’ Ha Mi starts to walk. They search for a restaurant.

    ‘Bibimbap Restaurant.’ Yoseob reads the sign at one of the restaurant along the street. ‘Is this okay with all of you?’ he looks at the three of them one by one. The three of them nods their heads. They enter the restaurant. It’s 3 p.m. So, there are just few students in there. They take seats.