Fever..=(

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   ‘I love Monday!’ Soo Jae shouts from her bed. Great day for Soo Jae because her class starts at 11 in the morning. She just gets up from the bed. Yawning and stretching her body. It’s been a week since the incident of her being a girlfriend of the boy she doesn’t know. She didn’t meet him for about a week, since the first day she met him. She didn’t care much about that boy.

Ajik nan neol itji motago

Modeungeol da mitji motago

Ireoke neol bonae ji motago

Oneuldo

Her phone is ringing. Fiction from BEAST, her favorite boy band. She search for her phone on the bed and pick it up.

   ‘Yobseyo?

   ‘Soo Jae-ah.’ It’s Yoseob.

   ‘Seobie? Why is your voice like that? Gwenchanna-yoh?’ She asks worriedly.

   ‘I have a fever.’ He coughs.

   ‘Fever? Did you go to the doctor yet? Wait. I’ll go to your house. But, give me few minutes because I just get up.’ Soo Jae rush to take her towel.

   ‘ahh.. Gwenchanna. I already went to the doctor last night with Hyun Seung hyung. I’m just calling you to let you know, okay?’ Yoseob smiles in the phone. He knows Soo Jae must be rushing to get out from her room now.

   ‘Chincha? Are you really okay?’ Soo Jae looks at the clock on the wall. ‘Seobie-yah. It’s just 8.50. I’ll bath first, and then I’ll go to your house.’ She puts off the phone and rush to the bathroom.  She showers as fast as she can and rushes to her room back. Her sister had an early class today.

   ‘Soo Jae-ah. Are you up?’ Sunghye knocks the door.

   ‘Dae! Sunghye-ah, let’s go to Yoseob’s house first! He’s sick!’ Soo Jae shouts from inside the room, while wearing her t-shirt.

   ‘Bo? Sick? Araso!’ Sunghye answers her. Soo Jae gets ready and get out from the room.

   ‘Ka ja!’ Soo Jae takes her shoe.

   ‘Didn’t you want to eat first?’ Sunghye asks her, concern.

   ‘Later. We’ll meet Yoseob first.’ Soo Jae opens the door. Sunghye nods her head and follows Soo Jae. Yoseob’s house is just near their apartment, about 5 minutes walking. He’s leaving with Hyun Seung and Jung Soo. They buy some foods for him and continue walking to his house. They arrive and knock the door.

   ‘Seobie-ah.. Na-ya..’ Soo Jae says from the outside of the house.

   ‘Chakaman..’ They hear Yoseob’s sick voice. Yoseob opens the door while coughing.

   ‘Yahh.. Are you really okay?’ Soo Jae put her palm at Yoseob’s forehead, checking his body temperature. Yoseob nod his head while putting his hands around himself.

   ‘Come in Soo Jae, Sunghye-ya..’ He opens the door wider.

   ‘It’s okay. We have to catch up the bus.’ Soo Jae answers him.

   ‘Yeogi. We bought you some foods and medicine. Make sure to eat it.’ Sunghye gives him the plastic bags containing food and medicine. Yoseob laughs and takes the plastic bags from Sunghye’s hand.

   ‘Cheongmal gomawo..’ He nods his head.

   ‘Hyunseung oppa and sunbae had early classes today?’ Soo Jae looks into the house that feels empty.

   ‘Yeah. Their class starts at 9 today. Yahh. Don’t worry. I’ll be okay.’ Yoseob chuck her cheek. She smiles.

   ‘I must be damn bored today.’ Soo Jae pouts.

   ‘Mian..’ Yoseob says to her. Soo Jae smile and shakes her head.

   ‘Anyia. Okay then. Take care of yourself. I’m going now.’ Soo Jae ruffles his hairs and went away, leaving Sunghye with Yoseob.

   ‘Are you really okay?’ Sunghye looks at him. He smiles and nods his head.

   ‘Yes. Thanks a lot for coming.

   ‘We’ll come again tonight. Take care.

   ‘Araso.’ Yoseob waves at them both, and they waves back at him. They make their way to the nearest bus stop.