First meeting..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   ‘Oeseo oseyo! Here’s the menu. Please take a look and call me if you are ready.’ A boy with a cute smile come and gives them the menu and put a glass of cold water in front of each of them. Soo Jae looks at the boy the moment he come to greet them until he’s gone from their table. Yoseob pull one of her ears.

   ‘Why are you looking at him like that?’ Yoseob looks at her.

   ‘Like what?’ Soo Jae frowns. All of them groan; already get used with her act.

   ‘But can’t deny that he’s cute.’ Sunghye suddenly says it and look at Soo Jae. Soo Jae gives her a high-five and they both laughs.

   ‘Is he? I didn’t notice it just now. I’ll take a look when he comes here again.’ Ha Mi says to them both.

   ‘Girls…’ Yoseob shakes his head. All of them look at the menu book. Soo Jae then raises her hand and wave at the boy just now. The boy comes to them. Soo Jae glances at the boy’s nametag. Kim Bum. What a cute name!, she thought. He has dimples at both his cheeks. She’s falling for it.

   ‘We are ready to order.’ Soo Jae says while giving him a smile.

   ‘Yahh.. We just get the menu book, didn’t manage to choose anything, in case you have forgotten that we’re here too.’ Yoseob whisper at Soo Jae. Soo Jae nudges him while still smiling at the boy. The boy smiles back at her and take out the notebook and a pen. He takes their order. Ha Mi, Sunghye and Yoseob tries to choose their foods faster since Kim Bum is waiting for them. Yoseob glance at Soo Jae beside him. She gives him a grin.

   ‘Kamsahamnida. Your order will be ready in a while.’ The boy smiles again and nods his head. Then, he went away.

   ‘Oh..my..god.. He’s so damn cute! Don’t you guys think so?’ Soo Jae shakes Yoseob’s hand that is sitting beside her.

   ‘Are you sure you are asking the right person?’ Yoseob look at her with I-don’t-care look.

   ‘ahh.. Bian..You are a guy. I forgot that.’ Soo Jae laughs. Yoseob pinch her cheek.

   ‘Yes. He’s really cute. No wonder you like him, with that kind of smiles.’ Ha Mi says while looking at Sunghye. Sunghye nods her head agreeing to Ha Mi. The boy comes again while bringing four glasses of drinks and put it carefully in front of each of them, still with the smile.

   ‘Kamsahamnida.’ Soo Jae nods her head. He smiles at her and walks away again.

   ‘I’m going to the restroom.’ Ha Mi gets up.

   ‘I’m going too!’ Soo Jae gets up too. The moment Ha Mi wants to turn to the back, since the restroom is at the back, one of the waitress of the restaurant that is bringing few drinks on a tray is walking just beside her. They almost bump into each other when suddenly someone pulls Ha Mi to the side. Luckily the drinks didn’t drop a bit.

   ‘Omo.. Bian hamnida. Bian..’ The waitress keeps apologizing to Ha Mi while bowing at her.

   ‘Gwenchanna.. Nothing had happens. Luckily.’ Ha Mi says to the waitress. The waitress apologizes again and went away. Ha Mi looks at her side. It’s a guy, the one pulling her to the side. He’s still holding her hand.

   ‘Gwenchanna?’ The guy asks him.

   ‘Dae. Kamsahamnida.’ Ha Mi nods her head while trying to releases her hand from the guy’s grip.

   ‘ahh.. Bian-nae..’ He releases her hand. Ha Mi smiles and continues walking to the restroom. Soo Jae that is walking behind her sister manages to look at the guy before they both smile at each other.

   ‘Luckily you didn’t bumps with that waitress. If not, it’s sure ‘bump!’ and all those drinks will be all over you. And you will go back home will all those things on you and people will be looking at you.’ Soo Jae says while fixing her short-length dark brown with black-highlighted hair. Her hair is one of the most important assets for her.

   ‘Can you stop your exaggerate?’ Ha Mi looks at her in the mirror. Soo Jae gives her a grin. ‘Luckily someone pulls me to the side.’ Ha Mi says while looking into her reflection in the mirror and fingers a few front strands.

   ‘Right! He’s quite handsome too.’ Soo Jae says.

   ‘Yeah. I notice that too.’ Ha Mi says as she gets into the toilet.