I want you..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   ‘Sunghye-ya, don’t you have a boyfriend?’ Yoseob looks at Sunghye in front of him. It just left them both since Soo Jae and Ha Mi went to the restroom.

   ‘Boyfriend? Let me thinks first.’ She laughs.

   ’Yahh.. You sure have a lot of it huh?’ Yoseob laughs too.

   ‘Do you think I have one?’ Sunghye asks him with an innocent face.

   ‘May be. You are cute, must be somebody had caught his eyes on you.’ Yoseob smiles at her. Sunghye laughs.

   ‘Yahh. What a sweet-mouth you are. Anyia. Obseo-yo….’ She pouts. ‘ Waeyo? How about you? Any girlfriend? Or even girlfriends?’ Sunghye gives him a suspicious look.

   ‘I’m cute isn’t it?’ Yoseob laughs. ‘Na-du obseo-yo.’ He adds up and pouts too. They both laugh.

   ‘aishh.. Geojitmal iya..' Sunghye gives him a playful smile.

   'Anyi.. Cheongmal! Nobody wants me..' Yoseob pouts.

   'Wae?’ Sunghye looks at his face. Yoseob makes face, while thinking. Then, he shrugs.

   ‘Molla. May be I didn’t meet the Mrs. Right yet.’ He laughs. ‘How about you?’ He looks at her.

   ‘I think I have somebody I like.’ Sunghye gives him a smile. Yoseob is stunned, with that smile, and also that statement.

   ‘Woahh.. Cheongmal-yoh? Du gu ya? Did he know about it?’ Yoseob’s getting excited, pretending to. He thinks he’s falling for the girl in front of her. Aishh.. Am I too late?

   ‘err..nope..’ Sunghye laughs.

   ‘Mworago? Why didn’t you tell him?

   ‘Because…… I don’t know. May be it’s not the time yet. Or maybe I’m waiting for him to say something to me first. Or could be I still don’t have the confidence yet. Park Sunghye will never, ever confess first. I think.’ She smiles again.

   ‘Did I know him? Is he one of Kyung Hee’s students too?

   ‘Yes, and yes.

   ‘Mwo? I know him? Who is it??’ Yoseob’s getting more excited. ‘Yahh.. Just tell him that you like him already! Who know he might have crush on you too. Who knows right?

   ‘How about you? Do you have someone that you like?’ Sunghye’s trying to change the subject, avoiding to answers the question that will ‘kill’ herself.

   ‘I think I do have now.’ Yoseob laughs. Now? Sunghye wonders.

   ‘Have what? What are you guys talking about?’ Soo Jae comes and sits beside Yoseob.

   ‘Nothing.’ They both answers at the same time.

   ‘I can smell something fishy here.’ Ha Mi teases them both. They laugh.

   ‘It’s not a big deal, unnie. Palli mogho.’ Sunghye says. She starts eating. Soo Jae and Ha Mi eye her and Yoseob for a while before they starts eating. Yoseob hides his smile.