Yoseob's confession . .

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

The final examination is getting nearer. Soo Jae and Yoseob are busy studying, since it is last minutes preparation. It’s not that they don’t want to prepare early like Sunghye always do, it just that they can’t really do it, especially for Soo Jae. Whenever she opens the books to starts studying (if it is an early study) she can’t concentrate and thinks that there are still much more time to study. So, she ends up doing the same thing, which is last minutes preparation. Sometimes they’ll get home late, studying at library or in the campus. Doo Joon and Sunghye will join them too. But, since they are with different courses, sometimes they study with their own group. Plus, if Doo Joon is there, they can’t really study hearing some bickering fights between Soo Jae and him. When they get back home, they’ll stay up till 3 to 4 a.m.. Especially during the exam week. They strive a lot, during the last minutes. Now, it just left few days before the exam starts.

   ‘Are you ready, Soo Jae-ya?’ Yoseob look at Soo Jae beside him. They are at Soo Jae’s apartment, studying about the Business Law.

   ‘Not really. Are you?’ She grins at him. He smiles and shrugs.

   ‘May be yes, may be no.’ He laughs, and then he looks around. ‘Where’s Sunghye?

   ‘She went to study at her friend’s house this morning.

   ‘Woahh.. She’d finished studying yet still wanna study some more?

   ‘She said that there’s something she don’t really understand.’ Soo Jae shrugs. ‘Speaking about Sunghye, Seobie-ah.. You better tell me the truth.’ She looks at Yoseob suspiciously. Yoseob look blankly at Soo Jae. His head are full of the Business Law right now. May be it’s time to take a break. He stretches his body and lean to the back of the chair he’s sitting on.

   ‘Mworago?’ He asks her lazily.

   ‘Do you like Sunghye?’ Soo Jae smile naughtily at Yoseob.

   ‘Of course I like her. Don’t you like her?’ Yoseob pretends to act innocent. Soo Jae gives out a sighs. Then, she knocks Yoseob’s head with the pen she’s holding.

   ‘Yahh.. Don’t act like you don’t understand what I mean.

   ‘What? You ask me whether I like her or not, right? So, I’m saying that I do like her.

   ‘As a friend or as a guy to a girl?’ Soo Jae’s getting excited. She leans forward to Yoseob. Yoseob laughs. He put one of his fingers at her forehead and pushes her to sit back on her chair.

   ‘Must I answer it?

   ‘Oh, come on Yoseob….’ She starts to moans. Yoseob grins at her.

   ‘Fine. Yes, I like her.’ He admits it.

   ‘As a guy?’ Soo Jae widens her eyes and smile broadly. He nods his head. She’s so happy to know that and now she’s clapping her hands wildly and laughing. Yoseob stops her.

   ‘Yah.. Yah.. I didn’t even tell her yet, and the result is still pending. You’re acting like she had already approved me.’ Yoseob laughs.

   ‘She will. So, just go on confess to her and make her yours, will you? Palli!’ Soo Jae says to him.

   ‘You want me to do it now?’ Yoseob look at her with confusion.

   ‘Yahh.. Did I say now? Be patience can you?’ She gives him a naughty smile once again. He knocks her head.

   ‘Enough with that smile.

   ‘Our Seobie is blushing!’ Soo Jae shouts to the air and laughs. He gets up to chase Soo Jae. Soo Jae quickly gets up and run around the living room, chase by Yoseob.