He'll be mine!

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

   ‘Cheongmal chincha-yoh?’ Hyun Seung asks Doo Joon.  They are at the university’s café.

   ‘Yahh.. Why do you keep questioning me? That is the fourth time you ask the same question.’ Doo Joon laughs.

   ‘It’s hard to believe, since Soo Jae is not that kind of girl.’ Seungho answers on behalf of Hyun Seung.

   ‘Yeah. It’s no way that my dongsaeng will have a boyfriend for now.’ Jung Soo adds up. Doo Joon looks at Jung Soo.

   ‘Is she really is your dongsaeng?’ Doo Joon put on a suspicious face.

   ‘Yah.. You said, she’s your girlfriend. Didn’t she mention about me?’ Jung Soo asks him. Doo Joon didn’t manage to answer him when suddenly someone sits beside him.

   ‘Oppa!’ It’s the girl that show him the way to this university. What’s her name already? Gura? Haha? I can’t remember it! Is it Haha? Solma! How can a girl are named with that. Doo Joon put on a smile on his face. Jung Soo, Hyun Seung and Seungho look at the girl.

   ‘Gu Hara-shii?’ Jung Soo said to her.

   ‘Jung Soo oppa! You are here too! I’m so glad to see you!’ Hara links his arm. Okay. Hara. That’s her name. I guess she’s quite popular. Seeing the way she’s dressing and her act. But, she is cute. If I put Yoseob’s friend just now beside her, and compare them both.. With that girl’s style of walk that really didn’t suits a girl. Doo Joon tries to imagine it and he laughs. He just can’t help it. Four heads are looking at him now.

   ‘Yahh.. Waegurae..’ Hyun Seung says to him.

   ‘Ahh.. Anyia.. Bian-neh. The class almost starts. We better move now.’ Doo Joon says and get up.

   ‘Oppa! Didn’t your class start at 3? It just 2.40 p.m..’ Hara pulls his hand. He has no choice but to sits back. How did this girl know our class’s schedule?

   ‘How do you know Doo Joon, Hara-shii?’ Seungho look at her. She smiles at Doo Joon.

   ‘It’s just our destiny to meet this morning. I show him the way to this university. So, I’m the first one to meet him today! I mean, among this university’s students of course.’ Hara gives them the explanation. ‘But, how do you guys know him? Is he your new classmate, oppa?’ She looks at Jung Soo.

   ‘Yeap. He’s our new classmate. Doo Joon-ah, you know what? Hara is one of the most popular girls in Kyunghee University.’ Jung Soo says to Doo Joon. Hyun Seung and Seungho nod their heads, agreeing to Jung Soo’s statement.

   ‘She’s good in like..everything! She’s good in fashion, modeling and acting too.’ Hyun Seung adds up.

   ‘Yeah. We used to see her acting in a theatre last year. She’s good.’ Seungho says.

   Thought so. Doo Joon looks at Hara. She’s smiling innocently. He can see she’s proud with that statement.

   ‘Of course she is. She has all it gets. Yeppo-na, kyeop-ta. Fashionista-ya. Yes, she has a great sense of fashion, I can see that. I just have to see her acting when the time comes, and then, it’s perfect!’ Doo Joon gives her a smile. Hara giggles. She already gets used with all those words. Words that she really like.

   ‘Dae. Kamsahamnida. That is why I wanna be an actress. Just like Hongki!

   ‘Hongki?’ Jung Soo, Seungho and Hyun Seung look at her.

   ‘Yes. Hongki, the great actor and singer. Don’t tell me that you guys didn’t know FT Island. He graduates from this university and guess what the course he take?’ It’s Drama and Theatre!’ Hara sounds excited.

   ‘Chincha-yo? The same course as you? I didn’t know he’s one of the graduates from our university.’ Doo Joon says to her.

   ‘Dae! Doo Joon oppa, I’ll give you a free ticket if you wanna see my acting, in the theatre of course.’ She says to him with a smile.

   ‘Yahh.. We’ve been leaving out, now that she has a new guy to pay her attention too.’ Jung Soo says to her. She chuckles.

   ‘ahh..oppa.. Of course I’ll give the tickets to all of you too!’ She put her hand on Jung Soo’s palm with a bright smile.

   ‘That’s what we wanna hears. Ahh.. I’m sleepy.’ Hyun Seung says and rubs his eyes.

   ‘Hara-shii, didn’t you have a boyfriend? I thought I heard rumors that you’ve been couple with a boy from our faculty.’ Seungho asks Hara. Hara seems blush. She lowers down her head, smile and cover with one of her hands. Her long and nice cutting hair falls down covering half of her cheeks.

   ‘ahh..oppa..You heard that?

   ‘Yeah, I heard that too. Is it true? Yahh.. Why are there so many couples we discover just for today.’ Jung Soo says and looks at Doo Joon.  Hara lifts her head back hearing Jung Soo’s words.

   ‘Busemariya, Jung Soo oppa?’ Hara look at Jung Soo. Then, she looks at Doo Joon. He has a girlfriend already? Oh, come on. He should be mine! Gwenchanna. Naega Gu Hara imnida! I’ll take what I want and make it mine! Hara says in her mind.