A warn..

You're the Reason I'm Smiling

 

It’s been two days since Yoseob is having a fever and I’m alone! I give out a sigh.

   ‘Yah. Stop sighing.’ Sunghye says from my side.

   ‘Do you know how bored am I in the class?’ I start to groan.

   ‘Yes. Of course, but you must get use with it. When we finish our degree, all of us will go on with our own ways.

   ‘But, we still have Masters.’ I reply her.

   ‘What makes you think that you both will get into the same university if you guys apply for Masters?’ Sunghye narrow her eyes at me. I laugh.

   ‘Yeah. You are right.’ Have to admit it. I sigh again.

   ‘It’s your seventh sigh since we get out from the campus.’ Sunghye says.

   ‘You count it? Oh, my god.’ I laugh. Then, I saw Hara is standing at a small bridge in front of the campus, may be waiting for someone. We walk pass her.

   ‘Soo Jae-shii?’ I stop. Is she calling for me? Oh, come on. I don’t wanna involve with this girl.

   ‘Yes.’ I end up saying the thing I don’t want to. I should just ignore her just now. But, I’m not doing anything wrong. Appa used to say that don’t think bad about others. Araso-yo. She walks towards us. Then, she looks at Sunghye with some kind of look.

   ‘Can you leave us for a while? I’m trying to have a talk with her, in case you didn’t see it.’ She says to Sunghye.

   ‘Sur..’ Sunghye is about to nods when I interrupt.

   ‘Why must she leave us for a while, Hara-shii? You can just say it. She’s my best friend.’ I hold Sunghye’s arm.

   ‘But, I insist she leave us. Just for a while. Can you, Sunghye-shii?’ She gives her a cute smile. Sunghye looks at me. I narrow my eyes at Hara. How did she know Sunghye’s name? Sunghye leave us. Hara looks around.

   ‘Okay. Now she’s gone, you might wanna starts to talk.’ I urge her, and fold my arms.

   ‘Yeah. Sure. I’m just gonna say few things to you.’ She put one of her hands at her hip with a smile. Trying to be nice may be.

   ‘You are younger than me, and..

   ‘That’s because you are old..’ I interrupt her and look away to hide my smile. ‘Continue please, Hara-shii..

   ‘Mwo.. Mworogo-yo?’ She grasps one of her hands. But then, she smiles again. ‘What I am trying to say is, you should respect me. And I just want you to know that Doo Joon oppa is mine. You shouldn’t even dream of being with him.’ She smile, satisfied that she had says the words.

   ‘Sunbae? What’s that got to do with me?’ I give her a frown.

   ‘I’m just giving you my words. You should just stay away from him. Or you’ll regret it.’ She says and folds her arms. I shrug.

   ‘I got nothing to do with him, okay. You’re just wasting your time.’ I give out a snigger.

   ‘What proof do you have that you are not with him?’ Hara nears her face at my face, aggressively. I falls my head to the back. Then, she realizes that few students that pass by us are watching. She calms herself and put on a smile on her face. I frown looking at her act.

   ‘And what proof do you have saying that we have some kind of relationship that you must worry of?’ I look at her face.

   ‘I saw your phone number in his phone.

   ‘How do you know that I’m the only Soo Jae he knew? Plus, I don’t have his phone number. So, why should he have mine?’ She falls silent.

   ‘But, whatever it is, you just stay away from him! He’s my guy!’ She says while stomping one of her feet to the ground. I laugh seeing her act. She is the real bimbos.

 

   ‘It’s not me that chasing him or something. And he is not chasing me either. He is just my sunbae, like you heard what I call him just now. We just met for a few times. Why am I explaining this to you?’ I pause and frown. ‘Okay, now your turn. How did you know my name? And also my friend’s name just now?

   ‘You don’t have to know that.’ She gives out a smirk. I look at her weirdly. ‘Take a good care of yourself, Soo Jae-ya.’ She whispers at my ear as she walks away.

   ‘I am taking a good care of myself.’ I say. What is really wrong with that weird girl?