Suho - Saving Eunsoo from Drowning

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: yoonchilyong ♥

characters: Park Eunsoo and Suho

written by: Archaedeon

Eunsoo is an ordinary girl. She's just an ordinary student and she strived to be an average student without causing any trouble. She has many friends but only few were close to her and knows her well. That's what her friends thought.

Final exams were finally over as Eunsoo thought. She was looking forward to the holiday which will be starting tomorrow. Suddenly, her class president - Suho - spoke up and suggested a holiday trip to the beach. 'Why don't we enjoy ourselves since exams are over? Who's up for it?!' everyone immediately whooped and cheered at his suggestion except for Eunsoo.

Why?

Because she suffered from hydrophobia, a fear of the deep waters. She just sat there, staring out and reminiscing her past and how she had come to hate the water. Eunsoo had experienced it as a kid when she went to the pool with her family.

'Mom, is it deep?' the then 5-year old Eunsoo asked her mom as she eyed the water suspiciously.

Her mum smiled and told her it was deep and she told Eunsoo to swim in the kiddie pool so, she waddled in the pool and played with the water. Her brother came and hauled Eunsoo out of the water. He was tall enough to be in the adult pool and he gave her a piggyback in the pool. She was having so much fun that he accidentally lost his grip and she fell into the water. She felt the water entering her lungs again as she shuddered and snapped out of her memory.

Her friends persuaded her to come along and have fun. They even teased Eunsoo that maybe if she is drowning, then Suho would jump into the sea and carry her out like they do in movies.

She laughed at her friends' absurd idea but she dismissed the thought. It was impossible for a really cute but a strong-willed leader like Suho to like a girl who's just ordinary with nothing special like her.

Because of her friends, Eunsoo started to picture him in her mind. His tousled, brown hair, his milky-white skin that suited his well-chiseled body and that faint scent of an expensive cologne that lingered on his shirt whenever he passed him by.

She couldn't believe how she didn't notice Suho before even when he's the class president. Maybe it's because Eunsoo was the type who minded her own business and handed in her homework regularly so that she won't be reprimanded by her teachers especially by those who are strict.

Eunsoo wasn't the only one tossing and turning in her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter