Kai - Hugging His Girlfriend Until They Both Fell Asleep

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: xLeeHyunMinx ♥

characters: Lee Hyun Min and Kai

written by: Archaedeon

Hyun Min is Kai's girlfriend. They had recently started dating and became the most famous couple of the school. They became the topic of everyone's talk. Kai didn't mind the limelight but she hated it. Why? Because every time she walks pass the girls, they would glare at her and even took the nerve to cuss at her for being with Kai. There were times that she felt like crying because of those hurtful words that came out of their mouths but she stayed true to him nonetheless because she loved Kai and he loves her too.

Sometimes, Hyun Min wonders what Kai saw in her, what had attracted him to her for someone who's handsome and came from a wealthy background. She wasn't pretty or rich like those queenkas in her school but she was quite a nerd. Very often she would be found with her nose in a book in the library.

Today's classes bored her. The teacher was doing a great job at nagging and lecturing about the law of motion in Physics which wasn't her cup of tea. She almost dozed off but managed to keep herself awake to avoid becoming the next victim of the teacher's nags.

Hyun Min had extra curricular activities after classes so she went to her club and passed the time there. She's also the secretary of the school's student council which expains why her presence is greatly expected. She had lots of reports to type and hand in to the president. It was tiring but she was looking forward to what was awaiting her at home.

Time flew by and it was already 5 in the afternoon. She bade her friends goodbye and made her way out of the school campus. Along the way, she went to a convenient store to buy groceries and some snacks. Kai was already waiting at her home, he was lucky that her parents were working overseas or he would've been minced and made into a food.

Kai looked at the photos her parents had put up. He chuckled when he saw a toddler Hyun Min clutching tightly onto her dad's neck. Another picture of her was shown when she won a trophy in a gymnastic competition, holding up the large trophy proudly. Kai in a breath when he saw how beautiful she looked even when she was only 10 at the time.

Hyun Min's muscles and slim figure were evident, proof of years of training and hard work. He wondered how she'd look like now if she were to wear ballet leotards and put on some make up, she'd definitely look hot.

'I'm home!' Kai heard his girlfriend's voice bouncing of the walls and into his eardrums. He walked to the door and saw her carrying lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter