Luhan - Confession During a Variety Show

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: jazelinenirwana ♥

characters: Kim Angel and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: i hope you don't get distracted and watch the gif repeatedly like i did XD and i'm sorry if this is more like of a oneshot than a scenario :/ i find it a lot easier to be more of a oneshot type because i had to bring back the past to connect to the present. i hope you still like it ><

“Jinsung-ah! Hurry up! I don’t want to miss this match. Come on, hurry!” Angel shouted across the room as she hurriedly packed her things and left her best friend at the back of the class where they were seated.

Jinsung chuckled as she walked fast to her excited friend and linked her arms with her.

“You lovesick puppy. When are you going to confess to Luhan?”

At the mention of the soccer team captain’s name, Angel silently squealed and clasped her hand on upon realizing what she just did. Jinsung doubled on laughter and shook her head.

“I really don’t get you. Your heels over head for him and been watching him for years yet you never once dared to confess to him.”

Angel sighed dreamily and said, “You have no idea. Confessing to him is my life’s goal. There was never a day that I didn’t think about him and so as my confession but look at that. Just look at that. How do you expect me to outshine them?” She pointed at the hordes of girls who were following him with gifts on their hands.

Luhan just politely rejected them and smiled at them. It was Luhan’s daily life in school. Girls would flock wherever he goes and there was never once a time that a single girl didn’t confess to him. He has been receiving love letters, gifts and confessions every single day ever since he entered high school.

“Ahh. Just look at his smile. You could forget all your problems in this world with just his smile.” Angel smiled and spun happily until he bumped into someone accidentally.

“I’m so- Luhan?” She was about to apologize to the person but when she looked at who caught her, her breathing stopped. Even Jinsung had to cover to prevent making any unnecessary noises. Not even the girls’ glares and whispers mattered to her at that moment.

Finally regaining her composure, she apologized properly, “I’m sorry, Luhan. I didn’t see you there.” She was really lucky that she didn’t stutter in front of him but she didn’t trust her face from getting red.

She wanted to hold on a conversation with him but she was getting fidgety and she could feel her cheeks burn. Mentally cursing her mind for being a coward, she bowed at him and apologized one more time before running away with Jinsung.

“Did you see her reaction? She looked like she was about to pass out. Tsk. The almight Luhan who makes all the girls swoon.” Xiumin patted Luhan’s shoulder and Luhan just chuckled with his friend.

-

“Pass me the ball!” Luhan shouted across the field while running.

They were playing soccer and almost the entire female population was at the field, supporting them. Jinsung and Angel were at the field too. Angel never missed Luhan’s soccer game. She admired not only how good he was at soccer but also how passionate he was for it.

“I think Luhan would not end up with a girl. He would end up marrying soccer,” Jinsung stated whilst her friend gave no attention to her. 

“Ahh so handsome.” Angel watched Luhan with hearts on her eyes.  Luhan paid no attention to all the cheers and hoots of his fans as he had his eyes on the game.

After what seemed like a few minutes which was actually a little more than an hour, the game ended and the girls started to flock him again. Angel sighed when he saw how he was getting crowded. She wanted to go near him too but she was too shy and not that desperate like the others.

Instead of going home early, she stayed back to finish a research with her guy classmate.

“I’m sorry for making you stay back until this late.” Taehyun rubbed the back of his neck shyly and smiled awkwardly.

Angel chuckled upon seeing his reaction. “It’s fine. We’re supposed to put in a lot of time for it anyway,” she said. “So, see you tomorrow?”

“Wait!”

Angel looked at him and waited for him to talk.

“Uh… I – I like you!” Taehyun blurted out loud and fast. Angel slightly gasped at his sudden confession. Taehyun was a friend of hers although not that close but she was never aware of his feelings for her. She hated rejecting people knowing the pain it would inflict on them but she still had to do it.

“I’m sorry, Taehyun, but I like somebody else,” she mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter