Luhan - When the Kingka Luhan Saves Joobyul from the Bullies

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: Fanfictrainee ♥

characters: Park Joobyul and Luhan

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I hope this one is good enough!

Earphones stuck in her ear, the loudness of the music she was listening to was too audible as the people she passed by could hear the heavy sound of guitar and drums combined played. Sure, listening to music with your earphones on was not allowed in school, but that was her only escape from the endless whispers and gossips about her ever since she transferred to that school. She never knew that transferring to a new school in the middle of school year was such a big deal. She wasn’t a nobody nor miss popular back in her school, but at least she wasn’t bullied unlike here.

“Park Joobyul,” Mrs. Lee, their Maths teacher called, but of course, Joobyul couldn’t hear her. Mrs. Lee then tapped Joobyul’s shoulder, causing her to turn around.

Joobyul’s eyes widened as she immediately removed her earphones and unplugged it from her phone, causing it to stop. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Lee.”

Mrs. Lee was one of the teachers who cared about her students. She knew the bullying that was going on and despite numerous warnings and punishments about bullying, it didn’t seem to scare and work for the hard-headed students in their school. She knew,  too, why a good student, someone who wouldn’t break school rules was actually doing so now.

“Come and see me in the teachers’ lounge,” Mrs. Lee commanded, and Joobyul’s heart tripled its beat.

“Oh, looks like someone’s is getting into trouble,” one of the girls snorted.

Just what exactly did Joobyul do to them to receive all those unnecessary bullying? Nothing.

As they reached the teachers’ lounge, Mrs. Lee sat down on her chair and sighed. She removed her glasses as she looked at Joobyul. “First of all, using earphones and hand phones in school is prohibited.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Second, are you okay?” This time, Mrs. Lee’s voice was softer. She was concerned for the girl who never fought back even once.

“I’m surviving.” Joobyul chuckled. “Thanks for asking, Mrs. Lee.”

With a few more words of encouragement and advice, Joobyul had been sent back to her class. It was one of the classes that Joobyul despised the most - Art class. Joobyul had been doing sculpting for the last two months, and she was still bad at it. Since she started late in attending art class, the other students in the class were far more advanced than her. Joobyul had learnt painting in her old school, not sculpting.

Students would snicker at her designs and sculptures all the time, and she hated how she always got the lowest marks. To make it worse, she was seating next to the best student in art class.

“Luhan, you’re doing a good job as always. Keep it up.” Mr. Jung patted Luhan’s back as he walked around the room.

Art class was one of the classes where students were allowed to listen to music as it has been proven that people who listen to music while doing art can focus much better.

Mr. Jung wasn’t mean, but he was str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter