Baekhyun - His Girlfriend Being Embarrassed About Giving Him His Present

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: wendyii ♥

characters: Lee Sunmi and Baekhyun

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: sorry for the long wait! i hope you'll like it ^^

“How about this one?” Sunmi picked out a blue checked shirt from the clothing rack and showed it to her best friend Jihyun.

Jihyun sighed and pondered about it for a moment. “Don’t you think Baekhyun already have a lot of clothes? I mean artists don’t usually wear the same clothes more than twice, which means they have a lot of clothes to get rid of and change into.”

Sunmi sulked and sat down on the cushion chair inside the shop. “You’re right. I just don’t know what to give him. He has everything he wants.” She bit her lip, frustrated. Baekhyun’s birthday would be celebrated in a few hours after they finish their practice. She only had more or less four hours left and yet she still had nothing to give him.

Jihyun looked at her friend and pitied her. Sunmi really wanted to give Baekhyun something not just for the reward of his hard work, but also to give him something that will always remind him of her. “Why don’t you just continue doing that bracelet you started? It will be more meaningful since you did it yourself.”

Sunmi shook her head in disagreement. “Give him a mere bracelet and see him disappointed? Jihyun, Baekhyun is a singer. He has tons of accessories and anything that is wearable”

“Like Baekhyun is materialistic. He has a high fashion sense, Sunmi, but that doesn’t mean he prefers high end products and expensive gifts over personalized ones. He is your boyfriend not mine. You should know him better.” Jihyun rolled her eyes and Sunmi huffed. Jihyun was right, yet Sunmi still thinks an expensive gift would be better.

Jihyun put her hands up in the air and stood up. “I give up, girl. We’ve been in the mall for four hours now, and yet you still can’t decide. Just remember, something you made is always more sentimental and more valuable than any other gifts that you can purchase.”

“Yah! Don’t leave me!” Sunmi shouted and groaned in annoyance. She needed help badly on deciding what gift she should get for her boyfriend.

Touring the mall one more time, she was still empty handed. The items inside the mall just didn’t seem to satisfy her. She would either think it wasn’t good enough or Baekhyun would already have them.

“Jihyun’s right.” She sighed. “Baekhyun oppa is never materialistic. He loves gifts that come from the heart.” Forcing herself to smile and believe that Baekhyun would like her gift, she decided to go home and continue doing the bracelet she started a few weeks ago.

Opening her box of accessories, she sat on her bed and lay down the materials she would be using. When you picture what the bracelet would look like, it looks really simple, but the intricate design is what makes it harder to do. One small mistake would require her to start all over again.

She was concentrating on putting the beads according to the design she wanted. She was so concentrated that she didn’t realize that two hours had gone by. She was barely done and time was ticking for her.

Her phone vibrated and she ignored it, thinking it was just one of her friends. Her phone vibrated one more time and she groaned in annoyance. She checked her phone and was surprised to a missed call from Baekhyun. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already past seven p.m. which meant she only had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter