Lay - Catching His Girlfriend Learning EXO's Choreography

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for:  Musicislife1295 ♥

characters: Kim Yuhee and Lay

written by: cutiexx123

Staring at the twinkling stars, Yuhee smiled enthusiastically as she hummed onto his boyfriend’s group debut song.

“MAMA ke bu ke yi qing gao su wo~” she sang as she beamed brightly, and her phone rang afterwards.

“Kim Yuhee here! Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeong, baby~” a cutie male voice rang through her ears, causing her to directly flash a big grin.

“Yixing oppa!” she spoke cutely.

“I’m driving towards your house. I’m very bored here. See you soon!” Yixing laughed. Yuhee immediately smiled and cheered softly, before hanging up the call.

Yuhee took small steps to the kitchen, and directly made a bucket of butter cheese popcorns, his boyfriend’s favorite.

*RING!*

“Yixing oppa!” Yuhee shrieked while twisting the door knob. She pounced on him, giving him a big teddy hug.

“How’s my baby doing?” Yixing kissed her forehead, making her cheeks as read as peach.

“I’m doing great, oppa! Now come in~” she did a really adorable aegyo to him, and he smiled widely.

“So how is my unicorn oppa doing?” Yuhee stuck her tongue out at him and Yixing pouted. “I’m doing just fine, except I just twisted my ankle-“

“Again?!” Yuhee pouted, and sulked.

Lay grinned seeing his cute beloved girlfriend worrying about his health. He ruffled her hair, while saying:

“EXO’s dances are pretty difficult, you know, baobei.”

Yuhee nodded forcefully.

Is EXO’s dance that hard?! She heaved a long sigh.

-

“Yuhee-ya!” someone shouted so loud, that the whole corridors heard that voice and glanced at this girl.

“What?” She replied gloomily.

“Why are you so down today?”

“Because Yixing oppa is hurt again! I don’t want him to get hurt, you know?” Yuhee pouted while arranging her books for the next lessons.

“Aigoo, such a good girlfriend.” The girl laughed, mocking her. Yuhee glared down at her.

“Yah, Daeun ah! If your boyfriend is injured, you’ll be worried right?” Yuhee shouted.

“Whoa girl, calm down!” this Daeun girl laughed playfully. “My boyfriend’s a dancer, and if he’s hurt, I never sulk like you because-“

“You’re a dancer too, stupid.” Yuhee slammed her locker hard and sulked while walking to her next class.

“Hey, Yuhee!” Daeun ran to catch her up.

-

Yuhee was more than worried at home. Since their relationship started, Yixing had been hurt a lot; from ankles, to broken bone, until dislocation. How can Yuhee be less worried then?

“I wish I could help Yixing oppa with something…” She thought deeply.

“Or maybe I could motivate oppa with something…”

“Or probably I could feel the same thing as him…”

She thought and thought, and all of sudden she jumped from her sofa, widening her eyes.

“Maybe I could learn EXO’s dance moves?” She thought while grinning in excitement.

“Daeun is a cover dancer. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter