Lay - When His Girlfriend Was Trying to Learn Overdose's Choreo But Ends Up Messing Around the Practice Room

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: wendyii ♥

characters: Lee Xinhan and Lay

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: I'm sorry it took forever!

Someone call the doctor 快绑住我 对我说
爱情这病 上瘾 Overdose
思念的时间太久 恐慌就开始折磨
慢慢越被你深深迷惑 Eh-oh
Too much 是你 Your love
这是 Overdose
Too much 是你 Your love
这是 Overdose

 

Xinhan stepped aside as she panted heavily. Lay continued dancing as if he was some sort of  an oiled machine who wouldn’t stop as long as he's breathing.

 

你轻轻地挑逗我的肩
每一次触碰都像是触电
心跳快到极限 窒息的瞬间
战栗, 叹了一气
Her love, her love 就是唯一的解药
就像无法解脱的 Destiny
全身动脉沸腾着 Yeah
终于能驾驭这感觉

 

She suddenly stopped the music player that caused Lay to look at her. “Why did you do that?” he asked.

“You need to take a break. Look at your shirt – it’s soaking wet!” She pointed at his shirt and Lay smiled cheekily when he realized his shirt was indeed soaked with his sweat. She hated it whenever Lay gets all sweaty and will eventually let his sweat dry up. Then he would easily get sick. No girlfriend wants their boyfriend sick.

“Okay, okay. I’ll change.” He knew he wouldn’t win her anyway. Xinhan tossed him his shirt and he quickly pulled off his wet shirt. He changed into a new one and sat on the floor as she handed him a drink.

“Are you tired?” Xinhan asked as Lay shook his head. “Good, because I still want to learn the choreography.” She smiled like a child at him and he chuckled.

“You really like the choreo that much?” he asked as he helped Xinhan tie her shoe lace that got loose from all the dancing she did.

“I wouldn’t be here learning the dance if I don’t like it, and you promised to teach me the dance. You can’t say no to me after all,” she stated as Lay nodded. He promised her before that he would teach her the choreography as the moment she watched them dance the full song, she fell in love with it.

“I think you’ve had enough rest. Now, let me teach you again so we can finish early.” Lay helped her stand up. She pressed the play button and stood right next to him in front of the mirror.

 

Oh she wants me, oh she’s got me
Oh she hurts me
继续 追逐着你 想得到你

 

Lay started dancing for those lines and she waited for him to stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter