Chanyeol - Taking Care of Chaelin Who Fell to the Ground

EXO Treasure Box Scenarios (CLOSED & FINISHING REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for: byacell ♥

characters: Yang Chaelin and Chanyeol

written by: djeniryuu

author's note: Hiiiiii! It's you again! XD

“Jae Hee, just come inside and play here! You’re going to lose that ball if you keep on kicking it outside,” Chaelin shouted from the kitchen as she kept an eye at her 12 year old sister who was playing with the soccer ball with her guy friends outside.

“Oppa is here!” Chanyeol cheered as he approached Jae Hee and her friends. Chanyeol wiped the sweat on his forehead. It was really a tiring walk to go all the way up to where Chaelin’s family was living. They lived in an uphill place where the houses were small and everyone knew each other.

“Oppa! Did you bring doughnuts?” Jae Hee asked as she grinned and ran to Chanyeol to give him a hug.

Chanyeol laughed and ruffled Jae Hee’s hair. “Of course, I did. I even bought chocolates for you.”

Chanyeol’s voice was deep and easily recognizable, especially for Chaelin. “Oppa, is that you?” Chaelin asked as she peered from the kitchen and smiled when she saw Chanyeol. “You’re just in time. Lunch is ready.”

“Jae Hee, lunch is ready. Invite your friends for lunch too,” Chanyeol told the young girl and went inside the house to give his girlfriend a peck on the lips.

“How was Luhan’s wedding preparation?” Chaelin asked as she took the pot from the stove and put it on the table.

Chanyeol took a seat in front of her as the three kids sat around the table. “That guy is too stressed out. You know that any guy wouldn’t want to hear about wedding preparations, right? If possible, any guy wouldn’t want to have to do anything with wedding preparations.” Chaelin scooped him a portion of the soup and put it in front of him. “Eunae got mad and lashed out on him.” Chanyeol chuckled as he recalled the funny scene where Eunae threw a wedding catalogue to Luhan and hit the back of Luhan’s head.

“That’s why when you get married, unnie, you shouldn’t bother oppa. I’m here to help!” Jae Hee volunteered cheerily and the two adults chuckled.

‘That’s still far from happening, Jae Hee-yah. For now, just finish your meal,” Chaelin said.

“Noona, how far is far?” Minwoo, Jae Hee’s friend, asked.

“Hmm, let’s see.” Chaelin tapped her chin. “Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter